Trusted Contributor

Re: What trends in fashion would you like to see GO AWAY?

@Styleovertrend  Cold-shoulder tops are already passé, so I would choose the hi/lo, shark bite, and handkerchief hems, and tops or dresses with cap sleeves. Also, embroidered jeans are a personal pass. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@TheMemphisVette Its not judging what others wear or like. Its what you like or don't like. It was a personal question.

i would not want a trend to "go away" because i personnally don't like it.  someone else may like it.   

@Styleovertrend 

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Valued Contributor

the front tuck! it looks so ridiculous when hosts tuck in the front of the top and the back goes lower than their behind 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

9am9T76.jpg

1. The uneven what I call "diaper hems" Can we PLEASE have some STRAIGHT hems for a change????

2. Peplum no matter what size the person is they look like maternity tops.....

3. The "half-tuck" it looks like you were in a hurry to dress and didnt quite get it right....

4.  Those asymmetrical style tops where the point hits right in the middle of the crotch area..... Woman LOL

5. "The Knots"...................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@Islandqueen1 wrote:

Absolutely agree with you on that one.   Also, some of the clown-type Logo.  I don't know if its a trend or not, but I cannot stand jackets or pants with a side seam pocket.  They are just sloppy looking and enhance the size of most womens hips.  Just not a nice smooth, flattering look.

Cropped pants with wide legs. No one looks good in these. hate cropped pants period.

@HLP 

The cropped pants with wide legs remind me of Star Trek Pants...Woman LOL

Star Trek: The Original Series (TV) - Dr. McCoy Starfleet Pants ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@rms1954 The question was geared to those who had an opinion on a specific style

I guess I over-stepped and kept my opinion to myself.

@rms1954 

You did not over-stepped

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

#1---cold shoulders---

#2---layers over layers over layers of gawd awful prints and weird colors with lace or ruffles 

4#--- anything One World

#5----lace

6#--- weird length high low hems on anything

Contributor

Shark bite hems and the half tuck thing, looks like your shirt got stuck when you put your pants on.

Valued Contributor

I agree with the majority of shark bite hems and cold shoullder and short sleeves and Mizrahi's lace, lace, lace and peplum and skinny pants (very few look good in those especially those with big behinds) and tunics (too much of those) and denim jackets (over-kill now) and sleveless tops - let's bring back more tailored clothinglike what Martha Stewart sells (but I'm afraid MS has pulled out of QVC as everything is now on sale and there is nothing new - sad).  What happend to H by Halston's - think he may have quit QVC also.  Anymore, most of QVC's clothing sucks especially SG and the liquid knit.

Trusted Contributor

The stupid half tuck that everyone seems to think looks good.  Just looks sloppy to me.