Valued Contributor
I'd hoped to buy 2 new items in the Fall and in January using the 2 5-EZ PAY HOLIDAY OFFER. Everything over $50 seemed to suddenly be "on special" for $49.96 or EZ pay of 2-3 payments so I couldn't use the Offers. I've looked at hundreds of items I might want to buy using the Holiday Offers but my favorites don't qualify at this time. I feel cheated & wonder if this is a bait & switch or coincidental? Anyone else in the same quandary?
Trusted Contributor

Lowering prices or offering EZ Pay on items already is not "bait and switch." If you are unable to find anything to buy, consider yourself fortunate and save your money.

I have received those offers for three years, and I do not think I ever used them. Just because I have the offers does not mean I need to use them.

Valued Contributor
On 1/17/2015 KYToby said:

Lowering prices or offering EZ Pay on items already is not "bait and switch." If you are unable to find anything to buy, consider yourself fortunate and save your money.

I have received those offers for three years, and I do not think I ever used them. Just because I have the offers does not mean I need to use them.

If nothing else it's just plain sneaky & greedy for Q to lower prices by a few pennies just during the time period we could AFFORD to order our fave items on a new 5 EZ pay plan. Believe me I've searched online & watched many shows where the "usual QVC price was $52" but "now it's "$49.95 on 2 EZ Payments"!! Over and over. I'm trying to give them benefit of the doubt and I don't go online or watch tv to NOT SHOP! That's a ridiculous answer and I'm ignoring you.