Respected Contributor

Re: What shows are Julia Cearleys specialty?

Julia's specialty must be vacation because her next scheduled shows after tomorrow are on April 11, 2021.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The few times that I  saw her on  air , she did provide the  measurements on the clothes and went over the colors . My opinion is that she atleast gave the basic facts abt garments or products  that Many of the Hosts that have been on QVC for yrs are now  skipping over . 

Many of the long time Hosts  are to busy talking abt themselves or talking  abt where you can wear an item  instead of  sticking to details . Some Hosts barely hold the garment up long enough for you to get a full view of a print or even give the correct color name  or they are talking over top of a product Rep.  .Julia's no more bubbly than Amy S or JT .

Julia may not be my favorite but atleast I can get  some useful info without having to turn on my computer . As a customer , I  would appreciate Hosts doing their job  , otherwise  why have  any of them  on air at all.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

The few times that I  saw her on  air , she did provide the  measurements on the clothes and went over the colors . My opinion is that she atleast gave the basic facts abt garments or products  that Many of the Hosts that have been on QVC for yrs are now  skipping over . 

Many of the long time Hosts  are to busy talking abt themselves or talking  abt where you can wear an item  instead of  sticking to details . Some Hosts barely hold the garment up long enough for you to get a full view of a print or even give the correct color name  or they are talking over top of a product Rep.  .Julia's no more bubbly than Amy S or JT .

Julia may not be my favorite but atleast I can get  some useful info without having to turn on my computer . As a customer , I  would appreciate Hosts doing their job  , otherwise  why have  any of them  on air at all.

and some shows are doing great with no hosts 

Esteemed Contributor

I suppose if QVC sold hard liquor and spirits she could shine there since she is a bartender/mixiologist.  That's her speciality.

No shows I can think of.

Valued Contributor

I am with you...nothing special...dowdy too !

Trusted Contributor

@qbetzforreal   There you go.... they do sell wine so that's a possibility for her.   Honestly though, I have never laid eyes on her except her host picture so don't know anything about her selling method except for what Johnny tells us... lol and I don't believe a word  he says.

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBROTo keep her job>|?  Whatever they tell her to sell.

Trusted Contributor

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMquiWwhtEk/?igshid=1vtxxi2q3wubf

Look at what a truly happy soul she is and she's taking time off for her birthday
Occasional Contributor

The only show I see her on is itkwd on Wednesday. Does she have other shows?
Regular Contributor

I dont know what her speciality would be but I think she does a good job over all presenting whatever the item she has.  Also, think she would be a fun person to hang out with unlike many of the other hosts.