Honored Contributor

Re: What shows are Julia Cearleys specialty?

[ Edited ]

if she did a cocktail/bar themed show i would definitely watch. i like watching her cocktail videos.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

if she did a cocktail/bar themed show i would definitely watch. i like watching her cocktail videos.

@sunshine45  right before Isaac Mizrahi first introduced his wine to QVC, he had a Facebook Live video of a Zoom call with some of the hosts and several reps from Vintage Estates.  They were tasting his different wines and giving their opinion of them.

Kerstin was in her hot tub from her home; Jennifer was at an outdoor patio setting; Pat, Nancy, Julia, and Mary DeAngelis were all in their homes.  I remember it clearly because Julia had an extensive knowledge of wine, and got very chatty after her first glass.  It was so funny!

Trusted Contributor

Julia is like a rainbow of sunshine. First host in years who is here to bring a smile to our faces. She truly makes us forget the bad days. I think I am going to write a letter to the QVC brass about her to let them know she is striking a chord with audience. I wish I had a zest and love for life as much as Miss Cearley
Occasional Contributor

Am I in the twilight zone?
Honored Contributor

@Birdie72    YES!