Trusted Contributor

What’s with the back orders? Then don’t take the order to begin with!

So you place an order, it's not on waitlist, you expect that the order went through, right? Then with no warning, no notice, you're checking your order status a week later and it says Back Order? What does that even mean? If you don't have it, then don't take the order! If it isn't in stock, sold out, fine.  Maybe if I knew it wasn't sold out I would have ordered another color, but now I have nothing! Is the Q overbooking orders like HSN? If you can't be certain you are going to receive what you ordered anymore, then why bother! 

Re: What’s with the back orders? Then don’t take the order to begin with!

I agree!!  This is so frustrating.  The last two products that I ordered went through fine--no message about the product being on back order or waitlist.  And then all of a sudden one of the items was on wait-list and then eventually QVC cancelled it, so I never received the product.  The next item is currently on advanced order--I'll bet QVC cancels this order as well.

What's going on QVC???

Honored Contributor

Re: What’s with the back orders? Then don’t take the order to begin with!

When that has happened to me it was always shipped from the vendor and not a QVC warehouse so they had no control over the shipment.