Trusted Contributor

What's up with color selection buttons?

Why QVC seems to need to mess with their website on what seems to be a daily basis is beyond me since they are not improving anything. My new pet peeve: color selection buttons. CANNOT BE READ WHEN YOU ROLL OVER THEM. Did anybody test this? It's beyond frustrating. Some of us want to read the names of the colors we're selecting. Sometimes the color names actually mean something. 

Honored Contributor

Re: What's up with color selection buttons?

Pretty pathetic, isn't it?  I agree with the OP....VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!  I can't believe it was intended to obliterate the name of the color!!!!  Dumb!!!!  (Sorry!)

Esteemed Contributor

@crdlb wrote:

Why QVC seems to need to mess with their website on what seems to be a daily basis is beyond me since they are not improving anything. My new pet peeve: color selection buttons. CANNOT BE READ WHEN YOU ROLL OVER THEM. Did anybody test this? It's beyond frustrating. Some of us want to read the names of the colors we're selecting. Sometimes the color names actually mean something. 

----------------------------

I was just complaining about this yesterday!!  How ridiculous....try to see the name of the color by clicking

on the color button, and the name is blocked out!!!

Respected Contributor

come on QVC please give us some feedback. It is beyond frustrating!!!  If something is sold out doesn't mean I don't want to see the name of the color I want!!  Do you know how many colors LOGO has for a single item?  There can be a couple DOZEN!  So I go to click on the color button and the pop up covers the color!!!  

I have to be careful with LOGO to know the NAME of a color!  

Esteemed Contributor

You can't see the name of the color while the video is playing. Just click on the color and it will stop the video and show you the item in that color and you can see the name for it. Hope that helps! 

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

You can't see the name of the color while the video is playing. Just click on the color and it will stop the video and show you the item in that color and you can see the name for it. Hope that helps! 

Thank you.  I was wondering what everyone was talking about, but I stop the video as soon as I click on the product so I haven't had this problem. 

Valued Contributor

I totally agree.  It's awful and it drives me nuts....although I don't have far to go!  

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Valued Contributor

I am happy that I am not the only one who hates this.  I am glad that someone started the discussion, now I hope that someone from Q will read it.

Esteemed Contributor

When I click on the color the wrong color comes up.  If I click the green,the product will be blue etc.  Nice way to SELL,eh?  It's been this way for awhile.  I guess they really don't care.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth