Honored Contributor

What's the time turn-around you experienced...

...from the time you sent a package back to the Q to the time you received the replacement?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's the time turn-around you experienced...

@NameAlreadyTaken - Frustratingly, the process often takes more than a month. You can sometimes speed things along a bit if you track your package until it's delivered to the Q and then reach out to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and give them your exchange request. Once they confirm your return has been received, they can initiate your replacement, which cuts out at least a few processing days. Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

Not just QVC, but any company, I've just found it, easier and faster, to reorder the item you want, and return the one you have, for a refund. 

Honored Contributor

Wish I had consulted here before today.  LOL.  I thought about ordering and requesting a refund but did not.  I wish now I had.  Thanks a million to all of you who responded.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday - If you reach out to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and provide your order details and an explanation of your situation, they can likely help you. Good luck!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I rarely use Q's label.  My experience is that it can take a month or two for returns to be processed when using it.  

I print priority mail flat rage postage at usps.com.  You'd be amazed what can fit in a postal flat rate envelope or padded envelope.  I always keep a couple on hand.

I just sent something back to Q, printed the priority postage label, and gave it to the mail carrier.  Tracking shows it's supposed to be delivered Tuesday so we'll see how long it takes to process it.

Honored Contributor

When I did an exchange not too long ago, it took around 5 to 6 weeks.  I'm okay with that as I understand things are taking longer these days. 

If you need an item sooner, I suggest placing a new order for your item and sending the wrong one back as a refund.  However, you will incur shipping fees on the new order.  Exchanges have no additional shipping fees.

Respected Contributor

I agree; if you really want the exchange you should just order again.  Exchanges take way too long and several times I marked my return exchange and they refunded me instead even when the item is available.  You wait, wait, wait, and then the returns department handle it wrong!