Trusted Contributor

Re: What's the deal with Ali Carr and Terri Conn?

@rockygems123 wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

@KellKats wrote:

I can deal with Terri Conn.  Ali Carr, no thanks.  She is a second Jane Treacy and finds a way to insert her children into EVERY item she sells.  I am surprised I don't see more comments about this since people just absolutely HATE when Jane Treacy does it.....

I agree 100%.  Perhaps she is trying to appeal to Jane's fans. Now she is talking about doing a half marathon and full marathon, just like Jane. And her kids seem to get into every sales pitch. 

@Catch71 

Marathon, 1/2 marathon that Jane will be doing?

That's quite shocking.

Why is it "quite shocking?"

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Esteemed Contributor

I see Ali on all the time, but I haven't seen Terri in at least a month. Terri does a fine job, concentrates on the product rather than herself.

Ali? Not only is she disinterested in the product and talk about family, but she mugs for the camera and does everything to make sure the camera is about her. A quick channel changer even though I'm interested in the fashion and beauty. I might surf back and forth to see what she's selling....

Honored Contributor

'Gee', I haven't seen Terri in ages.

Maybe on Q2 ?,  which isn't available to me.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

'Gee', I haven't seen Terri in ages.

Maybe on Q2 ?,  which isn't available to me.

@ROMARY   Terri posted that she had surgery, and will back at the end of February, being out for about two months.  

Honored Contributor

Wishing Terri a complete and comfortable recovery.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).