Esteemed Contributor

Re: What’s hosts are not at the Q now???

@_O_ wrote:

I've got a question...How does anyone KNOW anyone was "Let go" and didn't leave of their own volition or just assuming they were all fired?

Right.  So four hosts got together and all decided to resign on the exact same day.

And on the same day that 446 other QVC colleagues were laid off.

What a crazy coincidence. 

Respected Contributor

@kipper wrote:

Have many hosts been let go?  I haven't wat he'd much lately so I won't be tempted and the delivery takes forever now. I've seen posts about people leaving, but who's gone?  
have a safe day everyone. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Woman Happy  

When are you going to stop flogging this dead horse?

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I just do not get that close to any host to feel bad or whatever if they leave. Maybe I am not the usual QVC shopper....I just do not feel close to a salesman.

Sea Maiden  these people are more than regular sales clerks to many customers.  We establish a bond with them and when they depart it makes us sad. Antonella and Stacey did not deserve the fate received by the heartless bosses.

Honored Contributor

I was sorry to read Antonella was let go.  Julia---don't like her ways and I don't care for her on David's shows.  I never watch any of her own shows--seems not to be well-prepared and her voice is not easy to listen to.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I just do not get that close to any host to feel bad or whatever if they leave. Maybe I am not the usual QVC shopper....I just do not feel close to a salesman.

Sea Maiden  these people are more than regular sales clerks to many customers.  We establish a bond with them and when they depart it makes us sad. Antonella and Stacey did not deserve the fate received by the heartless bosses.

And that's entirely on YOU for imagining a relationship that's nothing more than a fantasy on your part. They are sales reps. That's it. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~