Regular Contributor

Re: What’s hosts are not at the Q now???

I agree @SeaMaiden .  However, that is part of QVC schtick is to get you to feel you are part of the "family" and apparently it works.  Albeit, some hosts have more personality and more enjoyable to watch...I don't get attached.

Regular Contributor

I've got a question...How does anyone KNOW anyone was "Let go" and didn't leave of their own volition or just assuming they were all fired?

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

And while you are at it, how about HSN?  Who is gone from there besides Connie Craig Carroll?  Every time I turn them on I see a new host.

Oh no - Connie Craig Carroll is gone from HSN? I liked her. Many of the others, I don't care for...especially Bobbie Ray Carter. Her and Adrienne together - oye!

Honored Contributor

@_O_ wrote:

I've got a question...How does anyone KNOW anyone was "Let go" and didn't leave of their own volition or just assuming they were all fired?

@_O_  Well since Antonella said she didn't see this coming and is very upset we can assume she didn't leave of her own volition. Stace Stouffer said the same thing. Having four hosts all decide all of a sudden they would be leaving on the same day? And not announcing beforehand? And been given no goodbye? No, these hosts didn't not leave because they wanted to. This all has been explained when this happened.

Super Contributor

I did not like Julias presentations she really is terrible and have seen her describe items that were not the ones advertised and she looks to the side for help as does not know the answers to products .

I like hosts who do their research and give a good item description , which Antonella did and will miss her .

Respected Contributor

@SAM55 wrote:

Too bad Courtney Kondabi (sorry for the spelling) didn't go.  She gives me a migraine.

I'm not a fan either but I wonder if, with some training, she could improve. She seems nervous and uncertain at times and her makeup is way out of date. That can easily be fixed.

Respected Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@teacherd We all have our pet peeves or, in the alternative, our pets. I really like Jane T. and don't mind hearing about her childhood and her family. I had a dysfunctional childhood with a mother that never gave a hug or said I love you throughout my entire life. I used to have daydreams as a child of having a home like the one Jane T. describes. Heart

That's just what's wrong with Jane Tracey--she should be SELLING, not telling us about her dysfunctional childhood, her kids, etc. 

Regular Contributor

In the end your just assuming...and like to think you have some insider information. 

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@pattypeep wrote:

@teacherd We all have our pet peeves or, in the alternative, our pets. I really like Jane T. and don't mind hearing about her childhood and her family. I had a dysfunctional childhood with a mother that never gave a hug or said I love you throughout my entire life. I used to have daydreams as a child of having a home like the one Jane T. describes. Heart

That's just what's wrong with Jane Tracey--she should be SELLING, not telling us about her dysfunctional childhood, her kids, etc. 

@GoneButNotForgotten  Jane didn't have a dysfunctional childhood. Just the opposite.

Super Contributor

Wow I am shocked at Gabrielle being let go ..