Contributor

What’s hosts are not at the Q now???

Have many hosts been let go?  I haven't wat he'd much lately so I won't be tempted and the delivery takes forever now. I've seen posts about people leaving, but who's gone?  
have a safe day everyone. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Woman Happy  

Respected Contributor

Re: What’s hosts are not at the Q now???

Stacey Stauffer, Kristine Zell, Antonella Nestor and Gabrielle Kerr. If there are others, I'm not aware.

Contributor

Wow, thanks for the reply. 

Respected Contributor

@kipper , you're very welcome.

Honored Contributor

And while you are at it, how about HSN?  Who is gone from there besides Connie Craig Carroll?  Every time I turn them on I see a new host.

Occasional Contributor

Wow. I can't believe they let vets like Antonella and Gabrielle go and kept the new hosts like Julia, Ali and Courtney who are barely on. I will really miss Antonella. I can't stand most of the hosts who are on now like Julia, the slouch queen and Jane, who can't stop talking about herself and her daughters in that Tinkerbell voice of hers. The Q has really gone downhill. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mrs abarca wrote:

Wow. I can't believe they let vets like Antonella and Gabrielle go and kept the new hosts like Julia, Ali and Courtney who are barely on. I will really miss Antonella. I can't stand most of the hosts who are on now like Julia, the slouch queen and Jane, who can't stop talking about herself and her daughters in that Tinkerbell voice of hers. The Q has really gone downhill. 

I agree.....and i was surprised they let go Antonella as she was a host who was VOTED in by the customers!!  And if her ratings went down recently it is understandable because they threw her over to Q2 and gave her shows that weren't exactly her expertise.....a coincidence? maybe not..............Gabrielle was one of the few truly classy hosts they had in employment (as well as Katie McGee).........i was disappointed they let those two go and still hung on to JC and KL.............but it seems that is the representation direction QVC is doing....sadly.

Trusted Contributor

In reality all we know is they were let go.  Most if not all of us are privy (nor should we be) to what really went on.  

I wish them all well and am hoping they will bounce back on their feet sooner rather than later.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

And while you are at it, how about HSN?  Who is gone from there besides Connie Craig Carroll?  Every time I turn them on I see a new host.

I enjoy watching Guy Yovan.  I hope he stays.

Honored Contributor

I just do not get that close to any host to feel bad or whatever if they leave. Maybe I am not the usual QVC shopper....I just do not feel close to a salesman.