Valued Contributor

Unfortunately the Alegria sandals I ordered are now sold out so I have to take a refund.  This is very disappointing.

Respected Contributor

How strange.  I hope this isn't a new problem.  It's never happened to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I got a bill for something I did not order.  It was recorded as delivered.  In any case the great customer service refunded the amount.  

Honored Contributor

Re: What's going on QVC??

[ Edited ]

Wow, all this is actually sort of disconcerting. I haven't ordered much in recent months, but have ordered a few things in the last few weeks. Now I have to hope my items will actually arrive and that they won't be merchandise ordered by someone else. This seems to be a bit more than an occasional error. It seems more like a significant glitch involving ordering and shipping.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: What's going on QVC??

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

All are just more good arguments to shop locally instead.

True @Pearlee and I've been doing a lot less ordering here and a lot more with local merchants over the past year, for a variety of reasons, including better variety and less costly shipping. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I forgot what it was I ordered, but it was not cosmetics, yet got the right item, but a Dr. Perricone No color lip gloss in the box with my order.  Yep, they are SC###ing up at the Q.