Esteemed Contributor

Re: What’s going on Q - did you think we wouldn’t notice?

@denimans co you are obviously not a Wengirls and don’t know anything about the subject so why waste your time commenting?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue wrote:
@denimans co you are obviously not a Wengirls and don’t know anything about the subject so why waste your time commenting?

Well, I have favorite brands that have seen decreased airtime so I thought there was an analogy there.

You're right - I'm not a wen girl which is why I don't post in the wen subforum. But this was posted in the Q Talk forum and I responded with what I thought was Q Talk.

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

QVC can't be bothered with honoring anniversaries and special occasions on-air (did you hear them mention QVC Founder Joseph Segel on June 13, Founder's Day? Probably not.) I have been saying "did you think we wouldn't notice" about things like this for 10-15 years to no avail.

You can count on QVC offering semi-annual sales or flash sales on their website but you can no longer expect QVC to have showcases of the items you want with detailed descriptions on-air. Broadcasting time is very competitive, especially in prime-time. If the product is already selling online, QVC has less interest in pushing it on-air. As you can see evening/primetime slots are filled with food, vaccuums and long fashion shows where the hosts goof around.

I would have been fine with online only specials, but I didn't see even that in regards to 613/319.

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again June has ALWAYS been a special month for Wengirls not only is it gallon month it’s usually full of specials and 6/13 has always been the most special day of the month. Q is playing with fire . Chaz/Wen has been a big money maker for them in the past. They started this new friends and family sale and I believe they’re doing it because the Wengirls will stock up because we are loyal and most of the purchases are on 5-6 easy pays . Many of the ladies including myself don’t spend the $ we once did on other brands.
Trusted Contributor

Count me in being disappointed with June gallonpalooza  month thus far.  It's not only the lack of specials but the lack of shows, both in number and the time slots. 

WEN is primarily what I buy from QVC. I guess I will be looking at his website more frequently for his specials. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

Count me in being disappointed with June gallonpalooza  month thus far.  It's not only the lack of specials but the lack of shows, both in number and the time slots. 

WEN is primarily what I buy from QVC. I guess I will be looking at his website more frequently for his specials. 

Me too to everything you said!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Again, I understand your disappointment with the wen offers on 6/13. Chaz's 15th Anniversary QVC shows are still to come however, so I hope you'll find the deals you want then:

• 06/29/2021 2AM-3AM ET on QVC

WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care 15th Anniversary

Vanessa Herring

• 06/29/2021 4PM-5PM ET on QVC

Sandra Bennett

Here's the full schedule for the upcoming Beauty Day:

Beauty Bash - June 29, 2021 - Blogs & Forums (qvc.com)

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

Again, I understand your disappointment with the wen offers on 6/13. Chaz's 15th Anniversary QVC shows are still to come however, so I hope you'll find the deals you want then:

• 06/29/2021 2AM-3AM ET on QVC

Vanessa Herring

• 06/29/2021 4PM-5PM ET on QVC

Sandra Bennett

Here's the full schedule for the upcoming Beauty Day:

Beauty Bash - June 29, 2021 - Blogs & Forums (qvc.com)

@banned again 

Thank you.  I didn't mean to be rude, I was just wondering why the change and no comment about it from anyone.

I'll tune in the 29th and hope you're right about some of the specials we were counting on being offered then!

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again thank you for finding this info and posting. Q needs to really needs to step it up. Thanks again
Respected Contributor

While it is nice to see some shows the end of June, it's still not the same as June 13th day...It's just "not" a day Chaz would miss, even if all he could of done was the 20oz 613/319 body butter..Smiley Happy (for example) & gotten to mention why..