Esteemed Contributor

What’s going on Q - did you think we wouldn’t notice?

June has always been a very special month for Wengirls not only because it’s gallon month but because we celebrate 6/13 which is Chaz's moms birthday. There has always been specials on the 613 product line along with the 319. This has been the worst June ever!!! Very little prime time slot showing. Yesterday was the worst!!! Did you think we wouldn’t notice!!
Honored Contributor

Re: What’s going on Q - did you think we wouldn’t notice?

@ANewHue   what I noticed about what QVC and Chaz most likely together chose to do for all you WEN users is to offer what used to be one day specials all month long.

Honored Contributor

I agree @ANewHue  He always highlights his 613 product (which were named as such because it was his mother's birthday, 6/13) specials. For the six years I have used WEN, that has been the case. And it did include the 319 products, which honors his father birthday of March 19.

I had my whole list of 613 products I wanted to get, particularly since it was FREE shipping day, but it didn't happen. Guess I will just go to his website to pick them up. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler   so if it's important 5o Chaz that 316 and 319 be held for special days, why offer them all month long.

i know you sometimes have gone to his salon - maybe ask him personally why the change.

I no longer tune In often for his shows or buy any of his products, so I certainly don't know, but I did him up early on say that this year for the first time the treatment products were included in the annual sale at the one price.  

Honored Contributor

I've been finding it odd that Chaz has not been mentioning ahead of time when his shows are on for quite a while like he usually does on FB.  Usually in June he posts the entire month's on air schedule.

It makes me think that maybe QVC has been changing their lineup at a moments notice since they don't have to worry about vendors being at the studio right now.

Chaz is always so forthcoming about what's going on.  I think if it was product unavailability he would have mentioned that too.

I checked the Q website and there wasn't even any 613 products on sale yesterday.  I hope this is rectified in the future.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops 

Which 613/319 products are you referring to being on sale all month?

Honored Contributor

@millieshops It is true that he has 613 and 319 offered all the time; however, he always had very special deals of those two products to honor his parents during those certain days. It has special meaning for Chaz to show his appreciation for his parents, particularly his mother. He usually shows her photo and tells about the loss of her and how much she supported him all his life.

Spirit, the homeless person he let live on his the property at his salon, was also honored during the 613 presentations.

Frequent Contributor

WEN month 2021 = Total disappointment!

[ Edited ]

WEN month 2021 = Total disappointment!
I have my gallons of SMC and WVM.......waiting.

Respected Contributor

QVC can't be bothered with honoring anniversaries and special occasions on-air (did you hear them mention QVC Founder Joseph Segel on June 13, Founder's Day? Probably not.) I have been saying "did you think we wouldn't notice" about things like this for 10-15 years to no avail.

You can count on QVC offering semi-annual sales or flash sales on their website but you can no longer expect QVC to have showcases of the items you want with detailed descriptions on-air. Broadcasting time is very competitive, especially in prime-time. If the product is already selling online, QVC has less interest in pushing it on-air. As you can see evening/primetime slots are filled with food, vaccuums and long fashion shows where the hosts goof around.

Respected Contributor

June 13th has ALWAYS had special deals on that day.

It's very special to Chaz & he would not "choose" to not 

offer some special pricing to us...(this does not include the gallon, which is always on sale in June)...

The Q is not the same at all, in many areas...(why would you purposely lose sales on a Wen day that always pulls in many sales) strange