Honored Contributor

Re: What’s With The Teen Talk?

The only hosts that I enjoy presenting fashion are Leah and Jayne Brown....they act like adults....their personalities are plesant and they are informative about the products with a bit of fun but without the immaturity and silliness of some of the regular hosts on Fashions Night In....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

DottiPS........BAM, you got that right!!!

Honored Contributor

Pat is nice.

Super Contributor

What????? Katrina is gone? I never got to watch her much because of the hours she was on. She was waaaaay to classy for QVC

Super Contributor

.......and Pat Dementri. I like her low key style

Trusted Contributor

Apparently Amy cannot pronounce a name with more than one syllable.  It absolutely drives me NUTS to hear her with the "Lor" bit.  I turn the channel immediately.  And don't even get me started about her calling Isaac "I".  Good grief! Such a huge turnoff!!!

Trusted Contributor

I also like Mary Beth. I skip Shawn most of the time. Too much about what she’s buying. The other Jane loves to talk about herself too much.

I do love Courtney. I’m not familiar with late night hosts.
Trusted Contributor

@xryretriever wrote:

.......and Pat Dementri. I like her low key style

I totally agree.  She doesn't get all wired up like most of the hosts.  She's always calm and inviting.  

Valued Contributor

I can't take Amy constantly stating she's, "going to CLIMB into" a piece of clothing. Every time she says it I picture her "climbing." It's like she's reading a book to a child or something.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Super Contributor

I agree Bitfu. I enjoy watching Lori when it is any other hosts besides Aim. For the first time I heard her call Isaac "I" . It really threw me. Didn't like it at all and I love Isaac