Esteemed Contributor

Re: What’s With The Teen Talk?

Nothing is worse then JT running around calling David her honey 5 million times in one show. 

Super Contributor

Sadly, it's become the norm now...hosts screeching, singing, giggling, over-sharing, acting like overgrown teenagers...its embarrassing. Mary Beth, Jayne Brown, and Sandra Bennett are the only hosts IMHO who are genuine and authentic, no matter who they are presenting with.
Esteemed Contributor

I can honestly say that it doesn't bother me one bit...not at all. I do find, however, Mary Beth, Jayne, and Sandra to often be really boring and low-energy. Different strokes for different folks, right? Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

TOTALLY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

The constant "Lor" & "Aim" sound ridiculous.  Yes they sound like they think they are the "cool" girls in high school...so silly!

Honored Contributor

Im just guessing here but since QVC is trying to attract the younger viewing audience, the managers tell them to do what it takes to appeal to the younger crowd.

While none of it bothers me, Amy and Lori are "to old" to appeal to the twenty somethings group.  They can have them "teen" talk but it wont get the positive type of attention QVC is looking for.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
New Contributor

I agree with you. I love Amy Shaun and basically all the hosts but if they want a young draw they need young influencers and to promote on social media...  

Respected Contributor

@Justshop and don't forget leah.she is also class act!

Honored Contributor

It doesn't bother me in the least.

I don't watch any 'full' shows but click back and forth all night.  I enjoy Amy very much.

To me, she and Lori are such good friends with a long lasting relationship that translates to their presentations.

Don't you ever have a 'nick' for someone?  I call my co-worker Dougie all the time!

No one else does, but it evolved after years and years of working together.

Monday nights are 1000% more enjoyable than Tuesdays!

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@MarkeieMark wrote:

And they let Katrina go.  Should have doubled her pay.

Tripled it is more like it.  She has too much class to be working in this circus.

@rms1954 @DottyPS....I really enjoyed Katrina.  Very sorry to see her go.  The others would probably refer to her as "Kat"....😊