Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's Up With All These ENCORE Presentations.....????

@Spurt wrote:

@ROMARY wrote:

I'm kind of glad that they are re-airing several previous TSVs. 

Nice for those who had to pass on an item for whatever reason (budget, etc.), or for those who weren't able to view the item in the first place.  

I'm hoping for QVC's success and profit. 

Let's face it, I'm guessing that Community Forums would be on the top of the list if and when downsizing takes

place. 

So, let's wish this company well.  Heart

@ROMARY 

So many people misinterpret the negative comments and complaints....if we are unhappy with QVC we could just take our money and quietly move on to another retailer, but the reason we make our opinions known is we hope that somehow someone would pass our suggestions and feedback on and at least try some ideas--- WE WANT TO SEE QVC SUCCEED....

.In fact in the past, some of the Moderators would even indicate they referred the comments on....haven't seen that in awhile but perhaps they still do it quietly.....

And funny how we see a few suggestions put into practice  and implemented....notice I said SOME not all....whether it be host pairings---Leah/Shawn experiment was a bust....and look at other cohost experiments that are no more....Also pairings with Valerie Parr Hill---they got the message JRT is a no go, while Rick has become a favorite pairing with Valerie.

Hopefully QVC will listen to a few suggestions. With their recent financial results and sales declines looks like QVC can use all the help they can get!

@Spurt   JRT needs to retire.  She is unwatchable no matter who she is with.

Honored Contributor

Re: What's Up With All These ENCORE Presentations.....????

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@ROMARY wrote:

I'm kind of glad that they are re-airing several previous TSVs. 

Nice for those who had to pass on an item for whatever reason (budget, etc.), or for those who weren't able to view the item in the first place.  

I'm hoping for QVC's success and profit. 

Let's face it, I'm guessing that Community Forums would be on the top of the list if and when downsizing takes

place. 

So, let's wish this company well.  Heart

@ROMARY 

So many people misinterpret the negative comments and complaints....if we are unhappy with QVC we could just take our money and quietly move on to another retailer, but the reason we make our opinions known is we hope that somehow someone would pass our suggestions and feedback on and at least try some ideas--- WE WANT TO SEE QVC SUCCEED....

.In fact in the past, some of the Moderators would even indicate they referred the comments on....haven't seen that in awhile but perhaps they still do it quietly.....

And funny how we see a few suggestions put into practice  and implemented....notice I said SOME not all....whether it be host pairings---Leah/Shawn experiment was a bust....and look at other cohost experiments that are no more....Also pairings with Valerie Parr Hill---they got the message JRT is a no go, while Rick has become a favorite pairing with Valerie.

Hopefully QVC will listen to a few suggestions. With their recent financial results and sales declines looks like QVC can use all the help they can get!

@Spurt   JRT needs to retire.  She is unwatchable no matter who she is with.

@BalletBabe 

Lets see....gee I wonder whose suggestion for that QVC Rockettes project came from......🙄....What a waste of money 💰 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”