Contributor

What's Happened to the Order & Return Departments?

I have returned several items only to find that I was never credited with the return or the money I spent on the item. It's gotten terrible. Why is it Amazon can be so fast with sending items and the return of items and the Q is sooo slooowww?? It's taken some purchases nearly two weeks to reach me, and a couple have never arrived at all!!I've just had too many problems to continue to order from QVC.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's Happened to the Order & Return Departments?

[ Edited ]

There are many reasons that some online retailers are struggling with shipping. COVID has wreaked havoc on the entire industry. That, coupled with the other major headlines that have gripped the nation recently, factor into it as well. Most have disclaimers on their websites informing consumers of potential shipping delays BEFORE they place their orders.

Amazon has more warehouses, local distribution centers, and third party sellers.😊 Even they have been affected in some areas, although most orders are now arriving as scheduled. I place orders several times per week, but I ordered two dresses a few weeks ago, that are not scheduled to arrive until August.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Regular Contributor

I returned an item June 6, using the QVC return label.  I have not received any notification for the credit to my account so today I called CS to check.  Upon checking, my return was found.  I was told that the operator could process my refund which will take 10-12 days to show in my account.    Where has this been the entire month of June and part of July?  If I had not called today who knows when I would have gotten the refund.  We should not have to do this.  

I know returns are slow processing at the moment but this was 6 weeks.  Maybe lots of returns from the 90 days to return any item???

WOW.

Frequent Contributor

I have had a problem with this, as well. I will be calling next week because I returned an Isaac Mizrahi dress that has not been credited. This was nearly a month ago. It was mailed from the post office using their label to return it. I am patient, but this seems like a long time. Fortunately, it was an inexpensive dress, but still...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yep, same kind of problems, items not received, stuck around Bridgeport, NJ when it is USPS, happened several times now, and 2 other orders waiting to leave Bridgeport, NJ, 1 shipped 6/26, left Bridgeport, NJ 7/1 for induction in USPS and there it remains, nothing! Update 7/16--still stuck in the same location, requesting refund! These "lost" packages then require replacement or refunds. With excess ordering and packages being mailed over the last couple months, I wonder how much theft is happening in the USPS. UPS driver told me they have so many deliveries, not enough trucks to deliver in the day, if deliveries remain, return to warehouse, deliver next day.  Had a Rastelli's scheduled delivery on a Friday, not delivered, rescheduled Saturday, not delivered, received Monday unfit for consumption..no stock, refunded!  Items not credited, and just received duplicates of same order with same information on both invoices, then received someone elses order sent to me.  Receive packages damaged and torn open. CS via email gives refund when I specifically requested merchandise credit and she "couldn't" change it. You have to watch closely at every order and track, same for return, make sure you track.  Waiting for a refund on an item returned 2 weeks ago, tracking says picked up by agent from local PO, no more movement. And how many times returned item for exchange but refunded even when item in stock.

Esteemed Contributor

I sit on hold with qvc at this time due to them messing up an order.  They overcharged me and now it looks like I have to dispute the charge.  Even the tracking is a mess.

My advice is to stop ordering here.  If they clean up their act and have reasonable service, come back.  

If a mod wants to contact me, please do.  I want to get this order issue fixed.

Super Contributor

I am glad that I am not the only one with slow returns.  It has been 3 weeks and I my return has not been credited.  I was starting to worry about it, but I see it is a problem with many. 

Contributor

i returned a wig over a month ago.  it is not showing on my account. i am concerned 

about this.  i do not understand why they are having a problem.  i deal with several

companies and i have no problem...

Contributor

I have the same problem.  I returned a Susan Graver top with the Q return label on June 11th and have had no communication or refund yet.  The third easy payment is due tomorrow and I'm sure I will be charged.  I've been patient so far, but this is ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

QVC has taken the ability to email them.  I always handled my problems with them that way.  I have always received a response in good order.  I don't understand why they would stop using email for order issues.  Better than sitting on the phone ad nauseum.