Esteemed Contributor

What's Going On With The Order Screen?

The last few days, I can't page forward to scroll through my orders, nor can I search for an item if it's past the first page. Annoying. I want to find out what color I purchased in a particular item. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Re: What's Going On With The Order Screen?

I just ordered and I had no problems.

Have you tried cleaning your cache?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Contributor

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS NEW ORDER PROGRAM THEY HAVE NOW.  I have shopped here for over 20 yrs and it was just fine all this time and now they have the most awful order and order status pages I have ever used. If you want to see what is happening with something you have ordered it takes 2-3 different clicks to get to the thing you want to see. Then when you hit the back order arrow to go back one page it takes you all the way back to the beginning of your order status page and you have to start back all over again. Yesterday I order several kitchen items for presents and one was an order of silicone spurtles. Within an hour I canceled the order and re-ordered a different color. It showed I had canceled it when I did it but now today they are not only processing the new color but they have already started processing the one I had canceled and as we all know, once they start processing no canceling allowed. I am just about finished buying from here as it is so aggravating how they have made everything so awful now.  I have figured out that they put your order in your cart and leave it there even when you hit speed buy and finish ordering and then when you order something else it puts that also in your cart so when you hit speed buy on the second item if you don't look close you still have the first order you already bought in your cart and on checking out you have to cancel it or you will end up ordering it again. This is so stupid. Whomever wrote this new program did not know how bad it was and they just changed it anyway. I guess I will have to go to HSN while they have their easy to use program for  ordering until they mess up and make it impossible to 'easy order'  too.

Valued Contributor

Recently I tried to send my daughter a birthday gift...notice I said tried.The order,went thru so fast,it immediately showed shipping to my address.i cancelled the order and called customer service.There was a lon wait period tospeak with someone.i told her I knew how busy they were,and I really did not want to bother them,but when I ordered,the order gave me no info.on where to ship.it flashed thru so fast,I was stunned. The customer service rep.said she did not know,and If I couldn't figure it out, that whenever I wanted to sen something,I could not do it on line.That does not make sense to me!!!

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of the new Order Status feature, takes too long to load the photos and that is the only way to know what the item is I’m trying to check on without clicking further. This wastes time. Hoping that this whole process gets streamlined and improves over time. Really don’t understand why they could not have obtained a copy of what HSN uses for Order Status since they both have same parent company. Much better as far as I’m concerned.
Contributor

I, too, am unable to access my recent orders.  I hope this is resolved SOON...I like to track shipping and to make sure the right product is on the way.   Of course, the money has already been taken out of my checking account but now no way of tracking the package.  Get on it, Q !  

New Contributor

I dont like the new forum for the order status either I wish they would go back to the old version.