Esteemed Contributor

Re: What made you start watching QVC?

[ Edited ]

Years ago, was home sick away from work and was flipping thru channels.  The first host I saw was Judy Crowell and she sold me my first product....fashion.  Had never heard of QVC.... 

Contributor

September of 1995, up every night with a newborn baby... it was comforting to know someone else in the world was awake too 😂

Respected Contributor

A co-worker had on a necklace I admired and she said it was Diamonique on QVC. I  checked it out and the rest is history.  That was in 2003.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know what made me start watching, but I think Kathy Levine and Mary Beth Roe kept me watching, lol. I started watching in our old house, but never ordered anything till we moved where we are now.

Occasional Contributor

It was 1992 and I was going through Chemo for non hodgkins lymphoma, and was bed ridden so I came across it and have watched ever since, Things sure have changed over the years....

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, @tarytoo -- I used to stay up waay passed my bedtime just to watch Mike Rowe.  He was always selling something he knew nothing about, or cared nothing about, and he's was hilarious doing it.  Besides, he was adorable.  Hubba hubba.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt