Esteemed Contributor

Re: Whaant item(s) do you not like that you bought at the Q?

LOL @Spurt oh boy that's priceless. I can't say that I am a big fan of cuddle duds. I bought a couple of things and they are just eh.

but your fingerprints in the hurricane are tops!

Honored Contributor

Re: Whaant item(s) do you not like that you bought at the Q?

@GinaV24 wrote:

LOL @Spurt oh boy that's priceless. I can't say that I am a big fan of cuddle duds. I bought a couple of things and they are just eh.

but your fingerprints in the hurricane are tops!

@GinaV24 

Hi Gina.... OMG, Im still cleaning up the fuzz balls from when I tried the Cuddl Duds coat on....

Yep, but those fingerprints on the hurricane were something else---I mean come on didnt they have any type of quality control...SHEESH!!! Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What item(s) do you not like that you bought at the Q?

aww @Gorgf that's a shame about the Carole Hochmann brand. I haven't bought anything in quite a while since a few years ago - maybe more than a few now that I think of it - there were some nice sets from her brand and I bought several because I liked the first set I bought. I have at least 2 that haven't been worn yet so I haven't bought anything recently.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not sure if they were the ones who were guilty of rave reviews by people they knew. Maybe someone on here knows for sure. I am referring to the crabcake people.

Respected Contributor

Wen. Not a good product for my hair. Candy in a tin one Christmas. Never bought food from QVC again. Overall I have had good luck with the Q. I have a Cuddle Duds on the way. Hope they have improved.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@maximillion wrote:

I'm not sure if they were the ones who were guilty of rave reviews by people they knew. Maybe someone on here knows for sure. I am referring to the crab cake people.

I think you are right about that couple being the one's who had the fake reviews posted.

That was a shame because I actually liked the crab cakes.  When Ron and Margie first bought them to QVC the crab cakes were very tasty, but then as time went by it seemed like the quality went downhill and the last ones I purchased weren't that good.  

Then the news of the reviews came out and that couple along with their crab cakes disappeared from QVC.

Respected Contributor

I googled Ron & Margie Kauffman, Ron passed away in 2016, Margie is / was associated with Kent Island Crab cakes located in Maryland. 

Trusted Contributor

@SnooppYeah that mop was a disaster!  Total waste of money.  My arms were sore for a week after trying to use that darn thing.  Grrr!  😡

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillion wrote:

@SuhseK wrote:

Because I'm buying sight unseen, I try to very carefully consider, any purchase, from QVC, or elsewhere, before I 

make that purchase.  For the most part, it's worked well for me. 

Years ago, I was planning a vacay visit, to my brother, who lived in a recreational area, near a huge Idaho lake.

QVC had this gadget that was a battery operated mosquito repellant, you wore around your neck! I hear your laughter, it's ✅ OK.  I'm laughing at me, too. 

I bought a couple of them.  My brother thought it was hysterical, and of course it didn't work.  I wore it anyway 😊hey, it was a conversation starter! 

You will never be able to live this one down! LOL But in all honesty and sincerity, if you bought it in good faith, then you should expect that it would perform in good faith. It makes you wonder if anyone at the Q tries out these items before putting them up for sale.

I NEVER buy any gadgets from the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

@mosky wrote:

I bought jons popcorn,several years ago. i love popcorn...this was the worst popcorn I have ever tasted.I do not take it lighty, to throw food out....but It went in the trash.I see QVC is still carring it!  It had to improve or maybe people do not really know how popcorn is supposed to taste!!   Its Farmer Jons! HORRIBLE

I NEVER buy any food from the Q.