Frequent Contributor

Re: What item(s) do you not like that you bought at the Q?

[ Edited ]

OP..I won't ask... but a fun question (kept lightly).  What do you think is the most "rediculous" presentation you've seen on the Q??  I'm sure at least I'd get a laugh out of some answers!  If you ask, I'll have an answerSmiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@J Town Girl  This made me laugh so hard that I cried! A bird with no beak and another with no eye?  Wow.  Smiley LOL

Contributor

I just remembered a couple more:

1). Any and all mascara - I have purchased them all - ALWAYS clumps.

2). First purchase of Barefoot Dreams (not inexpensive) - it was a cardigan that kind of waved down the front. I purchased an XXS or XS and it was just too oversized and frumpy. It looked like a ratty bathrobe after one wash.

I do love the Barefoot Dreams purchases I have made lately, but they are the “lite” fabrication.
Frequent Contributor

@eaesquire wrote:

@J Town Girl  This made me laugh so hard that I cried! A bird with no beak and another with no eye?  Wow.  Smiley LOL

So much for quality control!

Esteemed Contributor

@LdyBugz  I think I had that same mop!  I forgot about it and bought it at HSN and had to return it.  Oh, that was one awful mop.  

Valued Contributor

I bought jons popcorn,several years ago. i love popcorn...this was the worst popcorn I have ever tasted.I do not take it lighty, to throw food out....but It went in the trash.I see QVC is still carring it!  It had to improve or maybe people do not really know how popcorn is supposed to taste!!   Its Farmer Jons! HORRIBLE

Frequent Contributor

@mosky wrote:

I bought jons popcorn,several years ago. i love popcorn...this was the worst popcorn I have ever tasted.I do not take it lighty, to throw food out....but It went in the trash.I see QVC is still carring it!  It had to improve or maybe people do not really know how popcorn is supposed to taste!!   Its Farmer Jons! HORRIBLE

Thanks for the warning! Maybe if we all don't buy these inferior products, then QVC will stop selling them to new, unaware customers.

Regular Contributor

The Eurosteam iron. I followed the instructions religiously, but after only a few uses, the iron started sputtering grayish water on my clean clothes! Some of the splotches never washed out.
Honored Contributor

Ron and Margie's crabcakes. In the trash they went. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SerenityNow  ugh, yes I'm with you on the honeybells. I bought them once and was very disappointed. Never again.