Respected Contributor

Re: What item(s) do you not like that you bought at the Q?

I think it was Landies Candys pretzel things covered with caramel and chocolate and saltand other toppings..

Dry, crumbly, tasteless.

I couldn't replicate that gooey caramel like on the demos if I put the things in the microwave...

MOST of the stuff, quality wise, on QVC is no better than what you can get at Walmart, UNLESS it's a known name brand that hasn't been sold five times since the original came out ( MOST clothing lines).....

I like Staub cast iron items, and I have a tale to relate...I bought an expensive cast iron shaped Cocotte that QVC Offers ( tomato)....from Williams/Sonoma because they had free shipping, although the price was the same.

It arrived in a hinged oversized cardboard box, that was OPEN ( it had my address label on it...) and the Staub box was inside, loose, with two flimsy pieces of bubble wrap tape that did nothing.

That thing rattled around like a pea in a boxcar from MS to PA where I live.

I wrote to W/S...of course heard nothing.

So I ordered some other Staub products from QVC even tho I paid shipping charges.

QVC items are packed so well, so protective, you can't slide a dollar bill into the box (on these cast iron products, at least.

Plus QVC will take returns easily and credit my account...maybe not in a week, but that W/S purchase really turned me off. 

(It was sent from thier Olive Branch, MS warehouse. The previous items I'd ordered were from California location and were packed correctly.)

You really do get what you pay for!!

I also won't order food any longer from QVC. 

Respected Contributor

@maximillion I'm staying away from liquid knit. However her recent coat TSV I bought and really like. It's hit or miss with her.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Breezies Bras; never fit me right

Wen; gave me scalp issues