Frequent Contributor

What is with the bouncing prices???

I have been stalking a Kim Gravel top A374478. Yesterday it was $49+, this morning it was on clearance for $36+ and now it is on sale for $44.28. What the heck?! It has never been available in my size and color choice, so I guess it doesn't matter the price. But, usually, when something goes on clearace, it stays on clearance. Anyway that seems to be how it works everywhere but here. By the time it finally comes available for me it will be back at QVC regular price of $54

Come on QVC what gives?!.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is with the bouncing prices???

@A1brat wrote:

I have been stalking a Kim Gravel top A374478. Yesterday it was $49+, this morning it was on clearance for $36+ and now it is on sale for $44.28. What the heck?! It has never been available in my size and color choice, so I guess it doesn't matter the price. But, usually, when something goes on clearace, it stays on clearance. Anyway that seems to be how it works everywhere but here. By the time it finally comes available for me it will be back at QVC regular price of $54

Come on QVC what gives?!.

That is happening a lot lately with a few other brands I like too.

I recently bought something for $30.00 (not a sale) and went back for more and it was wayyyy up in price.

Esteemed Contributor

Prices fluctuate everywhere, not just here.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

The Susan Graver TSV jacket from a week & a half ago was $39.96.  It was lower than the TSV price this morning for $31.97.  It's now up to $43.96!

Honored Contributor

That's the retail trade for you.  You just notice it more online than in a b&m store.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Could it be that only low quantity sizes and/or colors are put on clearance with the more plentiful sizes/colors only being on sale?

Even on other sites I often find that certain colors/sizes are on sale while others are not.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

The lastest thing seems to be giving us a sale price for the hour or for the day, then back up again. I wish they would stop doing that. A ploy to get us to make quick decisions and they make a sale. 

I also hate when they pick a color and give it a lower price than the rest of the colors. Stop!

Respected Contributor

Amazon does this all the time. However, I don't think this will work for QVC. 

Regular Contributor

If you have bought an item, and the price is lowered, be sure to check in with customer service for a price adjustment. Has to be within 30 days of purchase. Have had this happen multiple times.

Super Contributor

QVC, HSN and Shop HQ are all doing this now!  So annoying.