Trusted Contributor
I had an item that was scanned with two of my local post office scans that it was received. I never got it. The post office never really helped. I don’t think they even looked for it. They tried to blame QVC. How could it be scanned if it was QVC. We also pay to have USA Today delivered. We get it one day late which is fine. Sometimes the most office holds them for three days. I complained twice. Yet we get the junk mail from grocery stores etc. One mail woman told me that it’s not my local one holding the papers. That it is another facility.
Trusted Contributor

The last few things I have ordered from the Q and elsewhere were sent on quite a journey. The Q orders first are sent to Urbancrest, OH, then to somewhere in NJ and then back to the Ohio location before they are shipped to me in Buffalo. Maybe these companies think that since most of us have cancelled our travel plans, they'll send our packages on the trips we can't take!

Honored Contributor

All 3 of my Q packages arrived yesterday.  Yay!

However, my Target order that said was out for delivery yesterday, was not delivered and tracking now says it will be delivered by the end of the day tomorrow, the 12th.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

I don't think the problem is USPS.  I haven't gotten the last four QVC items I've ordered--they're unaccounted for.  I think the Q made some changes in their shipping department. 

I guess I won't be ordering any more for a while.  If a company can't get an item to a customer, they need to clean up their act!!!

@fortune    What do you mean they are unaccounted for?  Surely you check the shipping...were they shipped, then what?  If they're still "in process", they're hardly unaccounted for.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I'm in New Jersey...an order placed on May 21 which was shipped out June 8 has been on a tour of my state starting at the bottom, then a bit north, and now I see it is even more north in Jersey City...boomeranging!   I am now extremely concerned about two items I had to return last week getting back to QVC:  one was a total return on a very disappointing clothing item (many other reviewers feeling the same thing) and the other for an exchange.  Oh brother.  I'm going on hiatus buying things online. 

Contributor

I'm also in NJ and I think mail innovation doesn't like us, they keep giving our packages a tour off the state.

Respected Contributor
I just stopped shopping and ordering online for awhile. I think that’s the best solution right now. I still have several orders that a floating around somewhere. They aren’t essentials so no problem. (Wen packets and Diamond Press Marquis Die Cutting Machine (HSN).
Respected Contributor

@Memberinnj wrote:

I'm also in NJ and I think mail innovation doesn't like us, they keep giving our packages a tour off the state.

I hate UPS Mail Innovations!  Mine spent a week in NJ and now a week sitting in KC!  Ridiculous.