Occasional Contributor

I have a QVC order that was logged in at the New Orleans post office(26 miles from my home) 9 days sgo, and has not been delivered to our hometown post office yet. I have received mail on a regular basis,but no package for me.

Newgistics that does returns for QVC must also do part of the delivery, because they are horrible, returns go all over the country and take forever to get back to Pa.

Valued Contributor
Several comments here. I have known many USPS employees and it is a difficult job under good circumstances- not a darn pandemic. It’s not perfect. Let’s be sure to support USPS as we need mail and most especially mail to support elections with full voter participation.
Frequent Contributor

You can go on the USPS website and complain if you have the tracking # & city of origin plus your address.  I've done this several times and they find the package within a day or so-get it back on track right away. 

Respected Contributor

I don't think the problem is USPS.  I haven't gotten the last four QVC items I've ordered--they're unaccounted for.  I think the Q made some changes in their shipping department. 

I guess I won't be ordering any more for a while.  If a company can't get an item to a customer, they need to clean up their act!!!

Respected Contributor

That must be the pits, but I've never had an issue with the USPS.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I have had no issue with QVC getting my orders shipped out in a timely manner.

However, I now have 3 orders that have been sitting at my local post office since the 4th and 5th, that I am waiting to be delivered.  Two of them had an EDD of June 6th and one has an EDD of today.  

I have no idea why these packages have been sitting there for 5 days.

I placed an order with Target yesterday afternoon and it was shipped yesterday afternoon.  It has an EDD of the 12th and is coming USPS.  We'll see what happens.   

A lot of companies ship parcel post, including Q.  This is the lowest priority mail type.  If a post office is buried, it's the last to be sorted and handled.  

Target ships at 2 day or some higher priority mail.  I'd put money on it that you get it before the other orders.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

UPDATE: After 10 & 14 days respectively in transit, both items ordered are out for delivery today.

I can't win. Either QVC does not ship new items or they eventually ship clearance and LTS items and USPS lets them sit at a distribution center for a week. 

I broke my own resolve and ordered the LNL TSV on Sunday. No movement yet.

Really trying to order nothing. Who needs the aggravation? 

Oh, and let's not forget the absence of CS.

Honored Contributor

Update:  Checked the status today on my Q orders and all 3 of them now say they are out for delivery from USPS.

And my mistake, my Target order shipped FedEx, not USPS.  I swore the tracking said USPS.  In any event, that order is also out for delivery today as well.     

Trusted Contributor

I normally would defend the USPS but I am beginning to question them. I ordered stamps through their website. Order was filled a couple of days later. Arrived at USPS facility in Kansas City, Missouri on June 5. Received e-mail today in transit to next facility. I live in Ohio. Would be interesting to know how they are sending them.

Super Contributor
@Kachina624 yep, that exact thing happened to me as well. Ended up with a duplicate because one thing was said and done, when I called CS (this was right before they basically shut down calls with CS) and then another after I contacted Social Team, due to CS saying they were going to do something, but didn't - ended up with a duplicate and it came with another of my orders that was totally separate 😳 I'm wondering if that's part of why they're maybe encouraging mainly communicating via email now.