Occasional Contributor

What is up. with the mobile app? SO TINY now. I use IPAD12.9!

After The last app update, the siteis VERY tiny.

Is there something I can do?  Plus the QVC site jumps all over the place.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: What is up. with the mobile app? SO TINY now. I use IPAD12.9!

I feel your pain. I can only access this community using Firefox, and the font is too small. I changed the font size on my preferences, but it does not help. I have been having this problem for a while, and so don't come here as often

Trusted Contributor

My font is fine on my iPad but on my iPhone, it's tiny. I have to take the extra step to scroll down to the lower right hand corner, where it says "version:mobile/full" and click on "full" to get it back to normal. It's really a pain in the...

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17wrote:

My font is fine on my iPad but on my iPhone, it's tiny. I have to take the extra step to scroll down to the lower right hand corner, where it says "version:mobile/full" and click on "full" to get it back to normal. It's really a pain in the...

Thank you so much @Maltichonmom17. I would have never known to do this. It helps my font a lot. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

You're welcome. Glad it helped you 

@Tissyannewrote:

@Maltichonmom17wrote:

Thank you so much @Maltichonmom17. I would have never known to do this. It helps my font a lot. Smiley Happy

@Tissyanne, you are welcome. I'm glad it helped you maneuver this crazy website. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

Thank goodness they have not messed with the QVC app (yet).

The settings on the QVC website have been "improved" by their technicians to the point where I cannot use one of my devices on this website at all without severe eye pain and headaches.

Respected Contributor

I did not know I could access these forums via the QVC App. Like others have mentioned the print has become so small on these Forums when using my iPhone that I do not come here very often anymore. This is what happens when technicians do not consider all platforms when making modifications and testing.