Respected Contributor

What is the largest "Easy Pay" price that you've ever seen for a QVC item?

What's the largest "easy pay" price that you've ever seen for an item on QVC? Here's one that I saw on TV the other night for a gorgeous opal ring! How are 3 payments of $2,537.50 "easy" to pay? Smiley Very Happy  

Web capture_5-6-2023_173514_www.qvc.com.jpeg

Frequent Contributor

Re: What is the largest "Easy Pay" price that you've ever seen for a QVC item?

Ooooof. That “easy” payment is higher than my mortgage.
Trusted Contributor

@SportyShorty07 The funny thing about that to me is, people that can afford that piece of jewelry probably don't need easy pay. 

Respected Contributor

@PamHeet Right? And that easy pay is higher than a lot of people's bi-monthly paychecks too! @cjm61  Yes Smiley Very Happy- the people who can afford jewelry that expensive can just plunk it down in one go! I'm still an easy-pay gal when it comes to getting myself an affordable piece of jewelry here and there on QVC and I love a good pawn shop jewelry find with a lay-away option.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

If I was spending THAT much on jewelry, I wouldn't be buying it from a TV shopping channel...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I just don't do easy pay. 

Frequent Contributor

@Desertdi Right? If I’m spending that much on a piece of jewelry, I wanna see that thing in person. It’s one thing to spend $50 and be disappointed, it’s another to spend close to $8000 just to open the box and say, “what the hell is this ******???”
Honored Contributor

IMG_1747.png

Honored Contributor

IMG_1748.png

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D  Wow Smiley Very Happy!!  Thank you for finding those super expensive easy pays!! I didn't know that pre-owned Chanel bags were that expensive Smiley Surprised. My wealthy friend bought herself a new Chanel bag and it was $13,000- absolutely crazy expensive.  With easy-pays ranging from about $3100 to $3,470.79, QVC should atleast offer free and insured shipping.  I wonder if QVC packs the super pricy jewelry in a small ziplock bag in a pouch like with the more affordable jewelry items. 

The heart shaped diamond ring is so pretty- I've always wanted to get myself a heart shaped diamond ring with a yellow gold band, but not for that much money.  QVC must be trying to compete with The Real Real in selling pre-owned designer handbags now.