Respected Contributor

Re: What is the craziest presentation that you've seen on the Q?

@banned again wrote:

@GoneButNotForgotten That video was faked. Someone dubbed over the real caller's comments.

ok, but it was still funny lol!

Honored Contributor

OMG---this was many years ago when Bob Bowersox was still there---he and Dan Wheeler co hosted a show named ---What a girl wants---yeah go fig on that name by those guys--anyway at one point Bob presented a pair of womens panties--yes.....panties and proceeded to describe them including the krotch panel and how absorbing they were-----I kid you not!!!!!! I gasped out loud and then laughed my tookus off!!!!!    Needless to say THAT show was a one a done!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

THAT WAS SO FUNNY!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Esteemed Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

The one time that Jane Treacy was showing some really nice (my opinion) high heel OTK boots. She had a few pairs standing on a table and they fell over like dominoes. Being the trouper she is, picked them back up and went on like nothing happened. 

JaneT-OTKboots.png

WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES SHE HAVE ON---IS THAT HER BALLERINA TUTU    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Esteemed Contributor

This is such a fun thread.  Thank you!

I used to stay up passed my bedtime just to watch Mike Rowe because you just never knew what he was going to do next.

One weekend afternoon I was sitting on the living room floor wrapping Christmas presents and had the TV on a Nick Chavez show with Lisa Mason.  Nick was selling his new product "Flocker" and they got to giggling about that.... then they started saying "Lock it and Flock it" ... they could be selling shampoo or hairspray or whatever and one of them would say:  "and don't forget to lock it and flock it" and crack up.  The presentation got a little out of control, but was hilarious.  Neither Lisa or Nick could talk for laughing so hard.  Then the models were all laughing.  You had to be there, but I was in stitches.  Always wished QVC would pair up Lisa and Nick again, but I never saw it.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

@deeW wrote:

When Lisa Robertson was on with Sue Clifton showing Dooney's they took a call from a customer who apparently had a lot of bags and she asked Lisa if she could do her and the other Dooney fans a huge favor and let Sue talk some of the time.  It was close to the end of her tenure on QVC when she was in full diva mode.  Hysterical.

I remember that

Valued Contributor

@Derwin28 wrote:

Not too long ago, Karrina Szish, totally out of her high fashion element, was presenting these furry animal toys that supposedly"communicated" with each other.  They had the little walls set up so the toy animals wouldn't walk themselves off the table.  Poor Katrina could NOT get one of these things to stand up longer than 3 seconds.  And the camera seemed to keep on her futile efforts for days before finally cutting to kid video playing with the darn things.  Never felt so bad for anyone..lol.  She just marched on regardless.

Not a fan of hers, she comes across way more rehearsed than I like and all for the "high fashion" illusion. Knowing the product is one thing but I have watched her be corrected by a vender and she still stuck by her comments to protect the image she is pushing. 

Honored Contributor

I have seen Colleen totally lose it several times.  She and Suzanne are my favorite HSN hosts.

Valued Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I have seen Colleen totally lose it several times.  She and Suzanne are my favorite HSN hosts.

When Suzanne was on QVC she was very different.