Super Contributor

Re: What is happening to measurement charts?

11-21 gifts of style Laurie felt jeans have no chart.  MANY MORE!

Honored Contributor

It could be a cost saving measure.  Somebody has to enter that info.  Not a good idea though.  I don't buy much clothing here and it will be less if I can't see the garment measurements.  I'm already hesitant to buy clothes online anywhere as it is due to fit worries.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always check the garment measurements before I order clothing from QVC.  If they don't provide them, I don't purchase.  Simple as that.  Too time consuming and EXPENSIVE to return.

It costs QVC alot of money to issue refunds and put the items back on the shelves, too.

Remember when a number of years ago some idiot thought of the great idea of including a measuring tape when your ordered an article of clothing?  It was to force us to measure ourselves and then be able to determine what size to order.  WRONG!!  Didn't work then and not supplying the actual garment measurements won't work now.

(Got several nice measuring tapes out of it, tho!)

I used to get so annoyed when they wouldn't show the measurements on screen during the presentation, but at least you could find it on the website.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess    That's a false economy to try to save money by eliminating a feature that determines whether or not most customers will buy or walk away.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Icegoddess    That's a false economy to try to save money by eliminating a feature that determines whether or not most customers will buy or walk away.

I agree.  That is being a penny wise and a pound foolish.

Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

I always check the garment measurements before I order clothing from QVC.  If they don't provide them, I don't purchase.  Simple as that.  Too time consuming and EXPENSIVE to return.

It costs QVC alot of money to issue refunds and put the items back on the shelves, too.

Remember when a number of years ago some idiot thought of the great idea of including a measuring tape when your ordered an article of clothing?  It was to force us to measure ourselves and then be able to determine what size to order.  WRONG!!  Didn't work then and not supplying the actual garment measurements won't work now.

(Got several nice measuring tapes out of it, tho!)

I used to get so annoyed when they wouldn't show the measurements on screen during the presentation, but at least you could find it on the website.

@DottieBlue No I don't remember that.  However I took a Q tour around ten years ago and they were giving away measuring tapes with the Q logo.  I still have & use mine a lot!....maybe they were leftovers from when they were mailing them out?

Super Contributor

Pajamas. I think it was  Mucklucks

Contributor

I will not buy without the garment measurements chart! We deserve to have this chart!

Honored Contributor

I started a thread in this Forum yesterday about the men's Big Deal Barefoot Dreams sweater. So kind of them to provide a WOMEN'S size chart. *snark*

Super Contributor

Please share that # with me!!! Oh, so many issues!