Honored Contributor

What is happening to measurement charts?

[ Edited ]

I have noticed that many new items of clothing are lacking their measurement charts!  Why is this happening?  It's not just those newer brands to the Q but established ones like Susan Graver and Denim & Co.

Is the Q slowly dropping the individual garment charts? If that's true, this is a really bad idea!!!   I really hope not or I will stop buying clothing here.  I rely on the charts to help determine what size I need.  Many others do as well.

I'm sure that customer service will not appreciate customers calling & asking for these detailed measurements constantly because that is what customers will have to do before making a clothing purchase!

Honored Contributor

Re: What is happening to measurement charts?

It would be nice if you gave us some examples.  What items have you found with no size chart?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I agree - many of the new clothing items do not have the "click here" measurment charts.  Customers have left comments that they need the measurements before making a purchase.  The measurement charts are one of the reasons I continue to buy clothing here since most other retailers don't provide the level of detail that QVC does.  If they stop providing that information, the disadvantages of shopping here for clothing will outweigh the advantages - at least for me. 

Respected Contributor

There was another thread about this and I mentioned there's no way in the world I would buy clothes here without the specific garment measurements. What a total cr@p shoot that would be! If QVC wants to lose even more business then getting rid of this feature on the product page is a surefire way to do it!!!

Super Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

It would be nice if you gave us some examples.  What items have you found with no size chart?

Here is an example @Imaoldhippie . I really wanted measurements for this jacket but the description did not include "click here" measurements. Can't buy without them! This is happening more and more.

D63D52FC-99E6-42E0-8FE9-2816EB2E94B8.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

A552493 NYDJ Coated Denim Jacket-Black has no size chart at the bottom of the description. I began a discussion about it a couple of days ago. The only review is one star indicating that no size description was available. I was able to order because I saw Leah present it, and I froze the screen on the size chart until I determined my size. Good thing! It runs smaller than a QVC size.

I really like the jacket, but I could not have ordered correctly without seeing the presentation. This is going to cause a lot of returns if the size information is not included.

Honored Contributor

@On It ............Thanks for posting a picture.  I have not experienced that on items I have checked into yet.  I can understand why that would be a problem.  Lets hope someone at the Q will check into it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@On It ............Thanks for posting a picture.  I have not experienced that on items I have checked into yet.  I can understand why that would be a problem.  Lets hope someone at the Q will check into it.

Sorry, I did not post a picture. I believe it was the OP who posted the Susan Graver item. My item was NYDJ. It seems to be the New items that do not have item sizing info. If this is a time or cost-cutting effort, they just made a huge mistake.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Imaoldhippie   Here are a few:

A554274 Susan Graver Occasions Ponte slim leg with lace insert (same with the regular length)

A554266 Susan Graver Occasions metallic knit blazer

These are just a few out of several new items without measurement charts.

Esteemed Contributor

@mspemberley wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Here is an example @Imaoldhippie . I really wanted measurements for this jacket but the description did not include "click here" measurements. Can't buy without them! This is happening more and more.

D63D52FC-99E6-42E0-8FE9-2816EB2E94B8.jpeg

Yup! I was interested in it as well. No size chart, now it's sold out in my size. The host yammered on and on about themselves, and gave no mention to the size chart. A short time ago they used to have the chest measurements on the left side as they were presenting. Now, no more. The same for Susan Graver's pants, no measurements.