Contributor

What is Going to Happen to This Order?

I sent back an order which was over 30 days... sandals in brand new condition that I only just discovered were too big. I called CS afterward ( like a dummy) and they said they cannot honor any return on that item but I didn't mention that it had already gone out in the mail...

Will the shoes be send back to me. What exactly is going to happen? I'd sooner not lose the shoes and my money!

Regular Contributor

Re: What is Going to Happen to This Order?

If all paperwork is in order with the return, my guess is a QVC credit will be issued to your account to use on a future purchase.   

Contributor

[ Edited ]

that would be fine with me. yes all paperwork is present and used their return label

Respected Contributor

It's hard to say ... not really clear what the entire situation is.  I should think you would have gotten your best answer had you asked the CS rep at the time of your call. 

Super Contributor

@LizLovestoShop

If they don't process your return because it is too late, I've read here in the forums that it will be returned to you.

Super Contributor

@LizLovestoShop

You can email the forum moderators at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com to ask them what will happen to your return. That way you are not left wondering about it.

Honored Contributor

@DeniseColo wrote:

@LizLovestoShop

If they don't process your return because it is too late, I've read here in the forums that it will be returned to you.

Yes, that's what happened to me once, the item was returned to me when I misread the order date on my invoice and didn't realize that it was over 30 days.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.