Super Contributor

Please, please the top Courtney has on, is it a LOGO?.  Feathers, really???

Contributor

Re: What is Courtney wearing?

I was wondering the same thing. She does wear very stylish clothing  & I think many of them r not from QVC. 

Honored Contributor

Sometimes her fashion choices make me shake my head... and l'm no fuddy-duddy, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I've loved her style for long time..............she can make a gunny sack look good.  I just wish she was on more.  I don't care if she wears Q clothes or not, I love some of the things she puts together and on her, the feathers looked cute!!!

Honored Contributor

I thought the top she had on was really cute.  I doubt very much that it is from QVC.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Her top is from J Crew!!

Honored Contributor

Yep.  On sale at JCrew for $250.00.  It's a sleeveless cashmere top.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if QVC hosts can deduct their expensive clothing on their income taxes, as a job expense, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

You guys are great  with knowledge and such fashion sense. You know it all. Will check out J Crew for other clothing.  The hosts get an allowance for clothing, they have stylists, but I do not think that much for an expensive top.

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

I wonder if QVC hosts can deduct their expensive clothing on their income taxes, as a job expense, lol.

No they cannot.  You can only deduct clothing as a job expense if it's uniform that you don't wear elsewhere.  My DH is required to wear steel toed boots for his job and he would be able to deduct those.  But regular clothing you cannot. 

I'm not sure if this is still the case or not but some have said that Kathy Levine wrote in her book that the hosts get a clothing allowance.  It wasn't all that big and this was years ago so I'm sure if that is still the case they increased the amount.