Honored Contributor

What huge shopping extravaganza?

I had main channel on in hopes of something "special."  All I saw was the Dyson vacuum, both in the afternoon and at night.  Nary a celebrity in sight.  Going to watch my GB Packers without their jerk quarterback today.  Was really looking forward to the clash of these two quarterbacks.  KC and GB I mean.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What huge shopping extravaganza?

@depglass 

I hope with all my heart Jordan Love plays a rip roaring fabulous game today!  Show the diva a thing or two.

Honored Contributor

I am right with you.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I had main channel on in hopes of something "special."  All I saw was the Dyson vacuum, both in the afternoon and at night.  Nary a celebrity in sight.  Going to watch my GB Packers without their jerk quarterback today.  Was really looking forward to the clash of these two quarterbacks.  KC and GB I mean.  

@depglass 

Sad, NFL fans dont get to see the clash of the State Farm QBS.... 😉

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I rarely watch live programming but thought I'd give a shot yesterday. Vacuums, vacuums, vacuums...quit after three tries. 

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Why is Rodgers a jerk? I mean he's always been a diva. Are you referring to his "health status" ?

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

I was naively hoping for some new, iteresting products along with their "celebs" and surprise guests. But I just ended up taking advantage of a few wish list things with free shipping. So, not a total bust with the live-est shopping event ever.

However, the one thing that caught my attention was that wine pump/stopper thingy -- that I can't find. Don't even know what it's called but it was on the opening page of "dot.com" as they like to say. Anyone?

Not much of one myself, but I know a couple of wine drinkers who might really appreciate this device.

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

I rarely watch live programming but thought I'd give a shot yesterday. Vacuums, vacuums, vacuums...quit after three tries. 

I turned to it for a minute Sat. Morning, I saw Alberti, Jennifer C, and some others walking around and or sitting wearing a throw blanket. I changed the channelSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I didn't even tune in. I don't like celebrities hawking stuff. I figured it'd be the same old, same old products.