Esteemed Contributor

Re: What has happened to the QVC Return Labels?

@Beth-QVC  You are so thoughtful. Hopefully, I won't have to use both! Sorry I didn't replace my printer a few years ago. Never needed it until today. LOL  Thanks so much for all you do for me and all the rest of us on this Forum!   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

QVC has changed their mailing labels.  You will find the return label underneath

the original label on the package.  It is sticky and you can just stick it back on.

What I don't like.....is that the original label is often stuck over the seam on a

cardboard box, and before I realized what they did, I cut thru the label to me ( with 

the label to return it underneath ) and it went thru the bar code so that may have

gotten messed up.  Now I take off the label first before I cut thru the tape to open

my boxes.  You should have gotten a paper receipt inside like usual though.

I prefer the old way though.  It was nicer than this new label stuff.

Respected Contributor

Customer Service will also mail you a return label. Just call and ask.  I recently requested and received one.

Regular Contributor

As Montana said, customer service will send a return label to you.  I had to call the other day and request one because my printer is broken so I was unable to print one.  They were very nice about doing it.

New Contributor

At keast you received your Bali bra.  I ordered 2 sets and they are still in process. Customer Service is great for return labels - they helped me the other day.

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Beth-QVC  You are so thoughtful. Hopefully, I won't have to use both! Sorry I didn't replace my printer a few years ago. Never needed it until today. LOL  Thanks so much for all you do for me and all the rest of us on this Forum!   

@BirkiLady   Just FYI - my printer is broken too, so I go to the library to print stuff out.

Just in case you need to print out anything.....

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC @MrsEJM  My Bali TSV bras were shipped either last night or early this morning. The return label(s) will arrive about the same time as the new bras. That's fine with me.

With my broken back, I've lost a cup size in my bras and nine pounds. My jeans are hanging on me. Oh, no. Morale of this paragraph: Don't let anyone run a stop sign at a high rate of speed and hit you! It's expensive, painful . . . and annoying.  

QVC Customer Care

@BirkiLady 

Oh I am so sorry for your pain! It is wonderful that you do not seem to have lost your sense of humour....just let me know if there is anything I can assist you with.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  There are a number of places I could go if I wanted to sent QVC's email to them and pay for it. I don't. Haven't had a printer for several years and this is the first time I've needed one. QVC neglected to include the return label with my package, I don't mind waiting for them to mail me a return label. Not a big deal to me. Beth was great at responding immediately. I'm satisfied.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
Just received a package and all the labels were stuck together on the front package including my packing slip, what is going on with QVC. When I tried to take them all off they ripped apart. Why was my packing slip just attached to the front with the label and no plastic covering over them, if I needed to return the item I wouldn't. be able to use the return label or packing slip part to return.. All ripped apart!!!