Honored Contributor

Re: What has happen to QVC Fashion

@dogsx3 wrote:

I agree, if you don't like denim and co, or logo, not many choices. I used to love isaac, but most of his stuff now is floral, or stripe, or short sleeves. I do not watch much anymore, i find better info and measurments online, and don't have to deal with the host nonsense. 

@dogsx3 The quality of Denim and Co. pants has gone away for sure.  The last four pairs I got were cheap, rough material and BACK they went.

They seem to have cornered the market on hidious prints in garish colors too.  Do they think most people wear this?  

I don't know what they are thinking.  People shop here mostly for clothing for a real life, for Quality, Comfort, Convenience and Value.  Or should I say we "shoppED" here for that?????  Woman Sad

Valued Contributor

Shamcam, it was funny.  Wouldn't you like to hear what she was thinking.  You forgot the ugly purse

Esteemed Contributor

@Fionna 

@Fionna wrote:

I remember the days when I would order a lot of clothes from QVC. I loved the colors, fabric,style of the fashions and the prices were reasonable.

Now to me the fashions are not what they were, the fabic is horible, and the prices are crazy. 

Would like to know if others are on the same page

ITA.  I use to order a lot when I was working. The styles were so nice and so were the materials.

We are in the ugly american styles now.  The disigners must hate women.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I probably will not be buying clothing from QVC since Louis Dell Olio and his Linea Collection has retired.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

All the fashion has gone downhill. 

QVC use to have great fashion designers and they brought us great designs.  Each designer brought us they're own style and they were all great!  Today all the fashion is the same style from each  designer and the fabric is so cheap. Nothing new or different. No classy designs.  Years ago we had George Simonton, Louis Dell'Oro, Chloe Dao and recently we still had Bob Mackie. They had such great designs and use great fabrics, really miss these great designers.  Hopefully Bob Mackie is not gone! I have been ordering more and more from Macy's..

Respected Contributor

Even Isaac's PIMA COTTON is no longer soft ... how can that be?  

PJ's are synthetic!   Sheets are synthetic.   So I do not buy.

Occasional Contributor

Amen sister! Boring fashion, ugly matronly clothing and so sick of Issac, Lori G and S. Graver. Seems that they are all they sell anymore. I use to watch fashion day like it was my job. Not anymore. Boring. N the shipping is non existent. Why am I writing this? Because I found a coverup I liked 3 weeks ago that's stuck in shipping still. N I'm bored n what made me check this ? Just seeing if I'm the only one feeling this way. N nope! I'm not.....

I hate polyester too. They give it names like Liquid Knit, just polyester with a little spandex. Too hot for me. They lie and say it is cool. Also seems like all the shirts are too long and sleeves are too short. I don't like the high low or shark bite. It's like, here's my crotch. I bought an Iman topper that says rayon on the site but the tag in it says polyester. It's going back. I'm done shopping here. Tired of paying return shipping that is double the shipping cost
I paid to get it.
Honored Contributor

I'm a boomer and won't wear most of what Q offers. I don't want to be on a runway or look like a 1940s grandma. 

Most prints are gawdy and ugly.

Most styles are made for specific body types which is not what average American women have.

There is way too much cheap polyester and spandex.

I want some classy and classic clothes in natural fabrics. These can be found elsewhere for less money. Why would I pay more for cheap polyester or blends as well as shipping/returns?