Respected Contributor

Re: What has happen to QVC Fashion

@GinaV24 

Pima cotton items from LL BEAN are excellent quality.  Give them a try.  That company sometimes offers FREE shipping, or at least free with a certain dollar amount purchased.  Land's End company has some good quality pima cotton items too.  There is a comany, Cudledown, that offers a lot of sleepwear items in pima cotton.  They rarely offer free shipping, and shipping is expensive there, but look for promotions. 

Respected Contributor

Louis has left the building.

Valued Contributor

Everything looks alike.  And they really cut back on designers we used to love.  They get on the train of one or two newer vendors and its all them to the exclusion of all others.  And, of course, we will never lose boring Denim & Co.  Need some new buyers with fresh ideas!

Occasional Contributor

Just look at what Shawn was wearing tonight 8/7...bright yellow beanie, faux leather leggings, light blue big and baggy hooded sweatshirt and a LOGO denim dress that was not nearly wide enough to button. It looked like dressed in the dark.

Trusted Contributor

1. I tried Lands End PIMA t- shirts and they can't compare to Isaac's.   They wrinkle and don't feel like cotton.   I do like other items from Lands End though.   I bought some of their regular cotton t- shirts this year, a tiered maxi dress and their swim shirts with SPF are really beautiful.   Macy's has increased the items they have both in store and online. I've bought three dresses by Karl Lagenfeld in store and online.  I bought joggers for $12 on a weekend sale.  Macy's weekend sales can't be beat. I've gotten tired of the repetition on QVC.  It seems like the creativity of Isaac has been drained.  I have a lot of his PIMA shirts and can't even handle any more presentations of them.  Too much!   They are all long too.   Except for his cute PIMA striped polo shirt which actually looks youthful.  Shawn is layering so many things that you can't appreciate anything she has on lately.  It looks awful.  Cameron Bure's show was only one hour and it was really nice.  QVC is making a mistake trying to make "one style fits all ages and bodies".   It makes for boredom. 
Trusted Contributor

A better variety of fabrics, tops and dresses that are more youthful (not all tunic lengths) and gorgeous prints.  That's what I've been finding at Macy's and Lands End.  I also found 8 inch NYDJ shorts at Nordstrom on sale and they look good on my 5'3" height. 

Honored Contributor

I can't remember the last time I bought clothes from Q. I don't like tunics because I'm short. Their clothes contain too much polyester which, to me, is like wearing a plastic bag and holds in all the heat. I don't like paying shipping and return fees when I can find what I want elsewhere for less money, with promotion codes, and free shipping/returns.

Respected Contributor

I can count the number of clothing pieces that I have ordered from QVC this year on 2 fingers. One was a blouse from D&C that looked nice on the website. When I got it and tried it on it was awful. It looked like it  was made to fit an extra large man. Back it went. I did order a trench coat from Louis Dell'Olio when it was on sale for $51.  I notice that it is still on the Website  very limited colors and sizes and the price has gone up to $91.

If I can't find clothes in brick and mortar stores then I don't buy any. I don't find QVC clothing to be fashionable. And the cost of having an item shipped and then the cost of returning an item is not worth it just to try something on. 

Frequent Contributor

Agree.    I started being a customer in 2000.  Clothes were of quality and affordable.  Now it's all on trend.  on trend means buy today throw out next week.

Frequent Contributor

Mute the tv.  Turn on some pleasant music because the the majority of the hosts are so annoying.  They don't give any information .  Is everything really their favorites?  They All must live in warehouses.