Honored Contributor

Re: What has been your favorite QVC purchase?

My all-time favorite QVC purchase is WEN.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Maybe 10-15 years ago I got a set of two wrought iron wall sconces with hurricanes/flameless candles.   Price including shipping, handling, and taxes approached $50.

After having them a week or so I ordered another set.

I still love these wall sconces and enjoy the soft light every evening, thanks to the timers which still work!

Valued Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

That would be the original Black Hill Gold Grape Leaf  band ring that I continue to wear several times per week.

I bought my sister one of those and she still wears it. 

Valued Contributor

I bought a Welbilt counter oven probably 25 years ago (or more) and I still use it at least twice a month.  I use it more in the summer to avoid heating the kitchen so much.  It still functions properly and I love it.

Another thing that has saved me so much effort are the units that you plug into the electrical outlet and then plug in a lamp, fan, etc.  I can then use the remote control that came with it to control the lamp, fan, etc.  They are so handy for lamps that are hard to reach and to turn my fan off and on for my hot flashes or to control a lamp from across the room.

There are literally hundreds of items that I have purchased that are wonderful.  I can stand in any room of my home and see lots of items that I have purchased from QVC.

Valued Contributor

@marky wrote:

@Xivambala wrote:

That would be the original Black Hill Gold Grape Leaf  band ring that I continue to wear several times per week.

I bought my sister one of those and she still wears it. 

@marky:

A popular ring. In 12/2018 I went to a Chase branch bank in Ocala, FL to transfer funds out of my retirement accounts for my impending closing on my condo in south FL. Of course I was wearing the ring. Wouldn't you know that the bank representative coordinating the transfer was wearing the same ring. Small world !!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

An answer with a twist.  It's something I did not get from QVC, but it's because of QVC that I bought it. 

I got my first Power XL Air Fryer from QVC about 5 years ago.  After one full year it suddenly stopped working. I thought it was something I did, so I bought another, larger Power XL Air Fryer from QVC.  Again, 11 to 12 months later it also broke down.

By then I was hooked on air frying, so I went elsewhere and purchase a Ninja Air Fryer.  I've loved it ever since! Best thing I have purchased, indirectly, from QVC. I never even heard of an air fryer if it wasn't for QVC.

I don't want to sound like a TV shopping host, but the air fryer really has changed my life.  The reduced fat & calories, the short time to cook most things in it, being able to reheat (and never have that microwave re-heat taste ever again). I still use my InstaPot, and I still use my stove for things like soups and steaks, but those are usually my weekend meals.  I drastically reduced take-out and fast food entirely from my diet because of the air fryer.  

Trusted Contributor

My favorite is a pair of Beverly Hills gold stud earrings that I bought at least 20 years ago. I still wear them and they still look really niceSmiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Many great brands, but my favorite is probably a 14k gold ring with about 25 loose gold hearts on top of the band.  My favorite.  

My Alegria sandals.  Several pairs.  

Inner grace. Discontinued. Best fragrance I’ve ever worn.  

Super Contributor

My absolute fave QVC purchase is my Halo Bolt car starter. I had used it a couple of times to recharge my iPhone but that was it. I was still working and had worked the 3-11 shift during flu season. We were short staffed so I agreed to work another half shift to help out. I went out to my car at 03:30am and my car wouldn't start. I was in a parking structure but it was so cold and raining cats & dogs. I was sooooo tired and I sat in my car and started to cry. As I was fishing around for my cell phone I remembered the Halo in my glove box. I pulled it out and it only had 2 bars. I hooked it up and, miracle of miracles, my car started. I have since purchased other Halos for family members and I keep the one with AC next to my bed. I will always be grateful for the day I bought that little flowered Halo.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Artisan Crafted Sterling &18k gold Gemstone cuff in multi and matching ring (J363397 & J364006)

Others:  My Laurie Felt Silky denim jeans.  Best fitting, most comfortable jeans I have ever purchasesd anywhere..ever.  Just my favorite.  Also love my Purity skin cleanser and Dr. Denese products.  VPH clear iridescent set of three color morphing trees (even if timers don't function properly).  Obviously, can't specify just one thing!  Great question!