Frequent Contributor

Re: What has been your favorite QVC purchase?

@amyb wrote:

My Pilates reformers. First one I bought in 2000. In about 2013, when the other was finally getting wonky, received an upgrade for a birthday gift from my bf. Have used it consistently for 20 years..some years or months more than others, but definitely benefitted from it over the 20 years. That...among all the other purchases of jewelry, make-up, clothing, shoes...my favorite purchase.

I am also glad I discovered some of the make-up (Laura Geller esp, and Mally) and skincare (Dr. Denese and Philosophy)...they've all been my go-to products for 15 years, and I used to hate dept. store make-up shopping...pressure to buy, hard to really try in stores etc. Don't think I would have discovered them were it not for QVC.

I agree about the makeup. It was a real draw for me to QVC when I could actually watch the makeup being applied. Now I guess you could just look on youtube videos.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I started watching the Q 25 years ago - my friend got me hooked.

At first, bought lots and lots of 14KT/18KT gold jewelry --- earrings, bracelets, rings, pendants -- love all my jewelry. I'm wearing a pair of heart-shaped 14KT white and yellow gold earrings right now - and made in the USA.

I never had comfortable shoes since I wear a wide --- until I started ordering Clarks, Rykas and Birkenstocks - around 1999 and afterward.

Isaac Mizrahi's long tops --- all different colors - 100% cotton or Pima Cotton. I have around 25 of his tops.

No more room in my big walk-in closet!!!!

Respected Contributor

From 20 years ago right up to this moment:  LINEA!

Respected Contributor

I have to add Linea also. My jackets are beautifully made and I look great in them. I order with confidence because I know they will fit and look wonderful for years to come. 

if you're a working Girl, you need a professional appearance, get yourself some. 

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  and @Sandy Sparkles I use that Kuhn Rikon can opener nearly every day. It's my favorite without a doubt! Mine has polka dots and the bottle opener on the other end. I have given at least 6 or 7 of them as presents.

Occasional Contributor

All my Vionics and i have a lotvand my lamb leather linea long leathercjacket

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

The HANGAWAY clothes rack/hanger from years back....we got a couple of them....and still using the last one we had gotten..............we have checked out others...but i must say the HANGAWAY was the best and most durable one we have come across

@kelsey17 Me too. I have nine of them.

Esteemed Contributor

Kuhn Rikon shears (scissors). I dont know how I ever lived without them! I use tbem every single day.

Esteemed Contributor

Strange as it seems... a tray that has a lever in the front that rolls it back and forth.  I put my Keurig on one... my red one.  And I put my blender on the black one.  Got two.  Easier for me to clear my cabinets when I have to prepare food.  I can make more room instantly.  

Super Contributor

Wigs !!  I still get my haircut but I don't have to spend time styling it anymore.