Frequent Contributor

What happened to the Christmas shows?

I have been so disappointed in the Christmas decorating shows this year.  Even Valerie's shows were lacking the decor she has had in past years.  It seems there was nothing new.  What happed in Jill's Christmas shows.  I'm so let down this year.

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to the Christmas shows?

It seems like the whole network is one big Christmas show nowadays.   Even the Saturday LOGO shows are going bye-bye tiil after the holidays, I assume to make room for even more Christmas shows than they already have.   IMO QVC is almost the 24-hour Christmas network!

Trusted Contributor

I'm disappointed to. I rely on the Q to buy most of my Christmas presents for my family. I haven't seen much of anything this year. I'm starting to panic a little. How many Valerie vertical decorating items does one person need.

Trusted Contributor

QVC is not the only source for holiday dcor or holiday gifts.  I do not understand lamenting that QVC does ot offer every single item that you want or need when a few simple keystrokes will connect you with thousands upon thousands of other retailers which will provide the items.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

It seems like the whole network is one big Christmas show nowadays.   Even the Saturday LOGO shows are going bye-bye tiil after the holidays, I assume to make room for even more Christmas shows than they already have.   IMO QVC is almost the 24-hour Christmas network!

I think the poster is missing Christmas decorating shows......and i don't feel the "Gift" shows are technically Christmas shows...................that is just promotion of products (same ones for the last couple years) they call at this time of year "Gifts" for people (like Dyson, Shark, endless Beauty Products, Shoes, D&B, Flashpad, etc.....same old same old)

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hahaha, as if everyone is giving a Dyson or a Macbook to someone. Or that horrendous Poo-Pourri.