Honored Contributor

What happened to Suzy the Dyson Rep?

[ Edited ]

I haven't seen her on air any more. There is another woman showing the Dyson products now. I liked Suzy. Does anyone know if she's gone from the Q?

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to Suzy the Dyson Rep?

That's funny because I was wondering the same thing!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Susie [Traynor] Hassan left Dyson last year.  She started a beauty line of different products, called Coastal Salt & Soul (body butters and scrubs).  She was on Beauty iQ with her products back in January.

Honored Contributor

Oh thank you for that info @Caaareful Shopper. I had no idea she had been gone that long! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Seriously... who would keep track of who the Dyson Rep is?  Or worry about it? That is so funny.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden   you know what I think is funny? That you care enough to post a snarky remark about it.  Why are you worrying about the OP's question or how someone else knows the answer?

If you were at all in earnest with your question (I doubt it), I follow beauty brands on Instagram and Facebook, and when I saw Susie's Coastal body butters, I flagged it last year.

Honored Contributor

I don't "keep track" or "worry about" Q reps. I was just curious what happened to her. That's all.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't "keep track" or "worry about" Q reps. I was just curious what happened to her. That's all.

@SilleeMee  I apologize if my post seemed snarky....I should have thought first before I hit send on how you might take what a I said.  I enjoy your threads, posts and comments and never want to hurt your feelings.  My bad.

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

When the Dyson TSV was on recently, I too wondered what happened to the other rep. She was with Dyson for so long you expected to see her on the Dyson TSV.  I get your post, its not earth shaking info but you were just curious as was I.

@SeaMaiden  I too have posted remarks I didn't mean to hurt anyone.  We all do it, so don't beat yourself up over it!