Trusted Contributor

Re: What happened to QVC shipping?

My order has been in process since Oct. 7th. I just got an email that there will be a delay. Really? aggh!

All of my other orders are still in process also. Sadly I can not rely on the Q anymore. Especially for gifts. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

Last Sunday Evening I managed to get two Beekman orders placed before the site went crazy, and we could not get anywhere on the site, and could not order.

I went to HSN and ordered the 3rd item of Beekman that my BIL needed.

The HSN order was delivered yesterday (thursday).  My 2 Q orders are still in process.

This Is So Frustrating!  Smiley Frustrated

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

We live in a mid-rise condo and all our mail and packages goes to a mail room off our lobby.  I got my mail this morning, but to the best of my knowledge wasn't expecting any package deliveries.

I just received a notice from UPS saying I had a package delivered -- huh?  I checked to see what company it came from and the notice said QVC.  Now I know I ordered something the other day, but no way could it be here.

I checked my order status and lo and behold it is what I ordered. 

I ordered it on October 15 and today is October 18 and it is here.  It was shipped out of Rocky Mount, NC yesterday!  That is unbelievable. 

Valued Contributor

If my packages are delivered UPS they come so quickly, once they make it out of the warehouse. USPS, not so fast.
Respected Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

My order has been in process since Oct. 7th. I just got an email that there will be a delay. Really? aggh!

All of my other orders are still in process also. Sadly I can not rely on the Q anymore. Especially for gifts. 

@BARBIE100   -  I just received an email saying my item is delayed too, they don't have the item or trying to get more.  Crazy thing is, you can't cancel the order, it says it's in process of being shipped.  Really?

Valued Contributor

I ordered a jacket perfect for the weather we are are currently having, tick tick tick, the clock is ticking on when I'm going to see it and it will be too cold to enjoy it.
IN PROCESS....... I'm stuck. Can't cancel. By the time I get my item I don't even want it!!!
Valued Contributor

Clearly they are taking a lesson from Zulily.  I have had things take so long to be shipped from Zulily I forgot I ordered them!  And talk about overpackaging!  I ordered about 5 or 6 things in one order from Zulily and they all came in separate packages.  One was a small Christmas ornament!  I rarely buy from Zulily any more for that reason, plus some of the prices are not really that much of a savings, particularly on skin care and make-up items like bare minerals.  You only save a couple of bucks and then have to pay shipping.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call