Frequent Contributor

What happened to QVC shipping?

My last few orders are so slow I could have ordered from Zulily (where I don't expect anything for weeks).  My latest order is still in process - ordered on the 15th.  The order prior to that is 2 clothing items (same item - different colors) ordered on October 12th.  It shipped today (the 17th) and my expected delivery date is the 23rd.  Wow - it never used to be this slow.  And please don't even get me going on the things that start out as UPS and switch to USPS that adds even more time to the delivery!

Respected Contributor

Re: What happened to QVC shipping?

Can’t believe it but I’ve already received three of the orders I placed this past week end that were part of the free S&H

special event. Go figure ?!?!

Honored Contributor

The company is too busy sending out unprofessional surveys about hosts to worry about shipping.

Respected Contributor

Only 1 of my 6 orders have shipped since Oct 13th, the rest are In Process & Backordered. My items use to arrive promptly but now shipping is a hit or miss mess...I don't order anything from the Q that I need right away.

Valued Contributor

what do you mean they are too busy sending out unprofessional surveys about hosts to worry about shipping??

Respected Contributor

I’ve never seen or heard of any type of survey.

Honored Contributor

For me, nothing has changed for quite a few years.

In my early QVC days in the 1990's. most of my order arrived within 10 to 14 days.  Most were fine although I returned jewelry clothes, and even my only Valerie order in those early years.

I don't kow exactly when, but I rrealized my orders were arriving mostly in 5 to 7 days -  and I'd learned better what actually pleased me shopping "long distance."  Still hate to  buy clothes online and csn't buy shoes or bras unless they're a repeat of something I already own.

Not much change at all for me.  I'm still getting what I order virtually always before it was promised.  Every once in a while when I check the EDD before I buy, I abort the order because the date just doesn't work for me, but where I live and for what I buy, QVC is actually every bit as good now as it ever was, maybe better.    

Respected Contributor

I received an email stating that a clothing item ordered on October 12 is delayed with no further explanation.
Frequent Contributor

So I went a little crazy and ordered 11 items. I have so far received 6 shipping confirmation, each for one item. My question is why are they shipping one item at a time? As far as I know, QVC isn't Amazon with warehouses all over the country. Wouldn't it be more cost effective to ship multiple items in the same box. The only thing that probably needed to ship separately was the humidifier. Everything else (mostly clothes) could have fit in one box.
Highlighted
Contributor

My order from Sunday is still "In Process".  I called CS who could not help me in any way.