Contributor

I haven't watched for awhile, but i am seeing that QVC 2 is all reruns and no Special Value of the Day for their channel.  QVC 3 has been running David Down Home for 4 days straight!!  Sick of it!!!  Things have changed a LOT on the Q, and I am not enjoying the changes at ALL!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: What happened to QVC 2 ?

[ Edited ]

QVC2 transitioned to all repeated programming as of July 15, 2020. The QVC2 Big Deal airs weekdays during the Noon ET.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/No-More-Live-QVC2/td-p/6367146 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@carolyn80537 wrote:

I haven't watched for awhile, but i am seeing that QVC 2 is all reruns and no Special Value of the Day for their channel.  QVC 3 has been running David Down Home for 4 days straight!!  Sick of it!!!  Things have changed a LOT on the Q, and I am not enjoying the changes at ALL!!!

@carolyn80537 

How true with your complaining re: reruns...

But, there is no point getting unhinged and so angry.  😡

It is what it is.

~Life is short.  Enjoy everyday as if it is your last day on earth.  You may die tomorrow.~

New Contributor

I don’t like Qvc 2 and 3. They just need to keep origyshow and have it live all day and night. I can’t believe one of my favorite hosts is no longer there (Antonella). She brought so much energy. It’s a shame that things have to change and not for the better.