Respected Contributor

Re: What happen to all the Easy Pays???

I don't believe in eat now - pay later.

Super Contributor

@x Hedgewrote:

@virginia gal,   

All kitchen and food items are on easy pay TODAY.  Hope you see this!

@x Hedge, How very kind of you think about the OP and send her a notice about the easy pay offer the other day 💜.  Hopefully she logged in that day to see it and get the items she wanted.

Super Contributor

@virginia galwrote:

@millieshops, Believe me, I have gobs of Easy pays from Christmas that I am still paying off.  However, I am homebound, in pallative/hospice care, and just lost my beloved mother unexpectedly in Feb 2017.  Online is the only way I have to shop and almost the only way I have to cook anymore.  My nieces and nephews are getting older and I am getting weaker (although I just turned 51).  My only real joy now is giving (to family, to friends, to nurses and doctors, to neighbors, and other patients in my same situation), that's what makes me the happiest, and hey, why not?  Life is too short!  I can afford to buy these things outright but I could buy more if I had easy pay!  That's all I was trying to say.  Thank you for the considerate feedback.  Maybe I should get on here more often.  No major negative comments so far.  I appreciate that!

@virginia gal - I send my condolences for the unexpected loss of your mother last year.  I completely understand how treating others to special gifts can be so rewarding, especially for those of us who do not get out and about as often as we once did.  I love to give my friends & family what I call "just because" gifts throughout the year. 

If you do receive negative feedback here on the forums, I suggest just trying to ignore it.  Don't even bother to respond or engage.  Even though I don't post all that often, I do enjoy reading and "hearting" comments that I agree with, learned something from, found amusing, etc.  

Honored Contributor

@KindaglitzyJust because you use EZPay does NOT mean you have to pay interest on your Q card, but you're right that lots of companies use all kinds of selling techniques to persuade us to buy more stuff.  

EZPay has a funny effect on me -  once I see I already owe EZPays, that makes me double consider my discretionary dollars.  Keeps me off the shopping channels and out of local stores selling that same type of merchandise.  Makes me love EZPay!

Valued Contributor

4 easy pays on everything on air and on line til midnight.  I always get in trouble with easy pay.  LOL