Respected Contributor

Re: What happen to all the Easy Pays???

I put something on my wish list last night, & did not notice any mention of Ez pay. I thought there is always 3 EP on all items, at all times. I'm added to wish list until I decide, or until 5 ez pay is offered. 

Respected Contributor

@TX-starlightwrote:

I put something on my wish list last night, & did not notice any mention of Ez pay. I thought there is always 3 EP on all items, at all times. I'm added to wish list until I decide, or until 5 ez pay is offered. 

@TX-starlight only with the Q card do you get 3 easy pays all of the time.

Esteemed Contributor

Just a few days ago they had easy pays twice in one day. Put what you want on your wish list.  Thrn sign up for text alerts and emails. You will get notification when they are on. They have them al the time.

Respected Contributor

@virginia galwrote:

What happened to all the Easy Pays???  I've been watching the Gourmet Holiday specials and almost everything under $50 is not offered on Easy Pay?  Yes, I see the offers if you have a Q card but I'm not interested in one.  If you are only buying one or two items, perhaps easy pay isn't the way to go. but if you're interested in more than that, it can get pricey!  I've been shopping at the Q for years but I've never seen it this bad.  Higher prices, outrageous shipping and no easy pays??  I know I missed a day of everything being on 5 Easy Pays a while back but I didn't see it until that night.  Am I the only one upset over this??

Becca Lou wrote: Yes I've noticed that ? I wonder why ?:Smiley Frustrated:

Respected Contributor

@Alicewwrote:

Yes, I am afraid you're the only one who is upset.  You must not watch much since they easy pay all the time. 

Becca Lou wrote: I don't think only a few noticed the easy pay is spuratic. But not watching much is a great, great, thing !

Respected Contributor

They’ve done lots of flash easy pays IMO.

Respected Contributor

@DJs mom Tks, & yes I was aware of that. I always use my Q card. I assumed most people do. 

Respected Contributor

@TX-starlightwrote:

@DJs mom Tks, & yes I was aware of that. I always use my Q card. I assumed most people do. 

I don't have a Q card. As much as they advertise for it I'm not sure most people do.

Esteemed Contributor

@virginia gal,   

All kitchen and food items are on easy pay TODAY.  Hope you see this!

Respected Contributor

The company would like everyone to use the Q Card because of all the money they make from the interest that is paid. Really cannot understand the concept of buying food items on easy pay because for the most part the food will be eaten and forgotten about before it is even paid for.