Esteemed Contributor

if you show the same ones constantly?

Respected Contributor

Should be called usuals or regulars, adds up to boring sameness.

Esteemed Contributor

It seems like there has been a decent variety in the Lunchtime Specials overall, but the Primetime Specials are about 75% the same every night. It is definitely annoying.

Esteemed Contributor

Obviously lots of overstocked items that didn't sell well.  Nothing special anymore.

Honored Contributor

Getting kind of sick of seeing those high heeled lacy shoes.  Isn't there a brothel somewhere that would take them?

(Primetime Special; if you aren't in the know...)

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Getting kind of sick of seeing those high heeled lacy shoes.  Isn't there a brothel somewhere that would take them?

(Primetime Special; if you aren't in the know...)

@faeriemoon: Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL 

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc @Diva on The Q @halfpint1 @faeriemoon @grandma r 

FREE SHIPPING would make them all better !

Honored Contributor

Re: What good are specials

[ Edited ]

@ripka junkie wrote:

@loriqvc @Diva on The Q @halfpint1 @faeriemoon @grandma r 

FREE SHIPPING would make them all better !

That goes without saying.  But we're dealing with the Q, so don't hold your breath.  A monumental event like free shipping on the Lunchtime and Primetime specials would require a couple of weeks of cryptic hints, followed by a huge announcement!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@ripka junkie - Although free shipping is always welcome, I haven't seen a Lunchtime or Primetime Special in weeks that I'd buy at all. I did purchase a great blouse in April when it was a special and would definitely buy it in another color if it returned . . . why can't it be one of the myriad repeats?!

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon - Rumor has it that there will be some kind of free shipping event sometime during the coming weekend; I guess we'll see find out if that's true soon enough.