Esteemed Contributor

Re: What did you order on free shipping day?

@red&curly  I got the Temp-tations Giving Plate and the L&L Rectangle Storage Set. My saved items were AWOL.

Respected Contributor

I purchased a Dooney handbag and may look at some Philosophy items.

Esteemed Contributor

Contributor

I ordered 2 pairs of Susan Graver earrings, have been looking at them for weeks but refused to pay S&H of $3.50 for each when the items are light as a feather. I had a heck of a time getting thru on the web so decided to call and order and waited 10 minutes on the line. I hope they will be worth the aggravation. 

Valued Contributor

Not a thing! I wonder just how long todays orders will be in process? Then if you need to return or exchange something? My time is more valuable than fooling around anymore with QVC. I'm not saying never because I do like tall pants. I'm set for a long time. It seems like today was another diaster! 

Trusted Contributor

@DAD wrote:

Not a thing! I wonder just how long todays orders will be in process? Then if you need to return or exchange something? My time is more valuable than fooling around anymore with QVC. I'm not saying never because I do like tall pants. I'm set for a long time. It seems like today was another diaster! 

@DAD I'm with you on the shipping problems.  I've only ordered things I knew I would be keeping.  After what I've read here, I would not want to attempt returning.  I've gotten a couple of great deals on Tatcha products I had on my Sephora list.  Today I got a WEN duo and the Farmhouse Fresh moisturizer.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered the round glass LNL set.  That's it...nothing else I wanted.

Slowly, disposing of my plastic LNLs.

But who knows I still have time!  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@red&curly   I ordered the David Venable cuttingg board.  Finally was able to get the order placed online just a few minutes ago.

It is too bad that there were such universal internet woes today.

A couple of other items I wanted apparently sold out before I could get to them.  I don't order by phone any longer since I want to get the cashback option offered via Rakuten and some of their competitors and you can only do that online.

aroc3435

Esteemed Contributor

Bummer, I missed out again as I did not see the offer in time.

I ordered 4  items  yesterday .

Valued Contributor

• My wish list displayed all items (still available after the most recent wishlist snafu when it disappeared then reappeared minus 20+ items). I was able to get my Temp-Tations light blue platter and set of 3 bowls, an Alysha Curry apron, and 2 smallish rugs all shipped for free. In my cart, it would show the shipping and handling charge, but when I went to checkout, those charges were $0. 
  •  
  • I also removed some items that I'm no longer interested in from my list. It's getting smaller and I don't add to it often anymore. Not so much on QVC I wish for lately. Most of what is there is "as is" and I just check in periodically for a particular color or size. Sometimes I get lucky! 
  •  
  • My savings in shipping were equal to the price of one of the rugs.:smileywink: