Trusted Contributor

Re: What did you order on free shipping day?

@willomenia   My saved items as well as my wish list  have vanished and is unavailable, respectively.  Many attempts to acces all day btw.  I contacted  Customer Service to express my dismay.

i DO find it interesting to see the Q offering free shipping though, "oh contrare" to the efforrts of the powers that be NOT to place undue strain on the postal service, a large proportion of the shipping method used by the Q.

I remain hopeful....

Trusted Contributor

I was catching up on WEN shows and ordered the Bella Spirit Duo.  I ordered the WEN Tonic yesterday and obviously wish I had waited until today.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered a Kim Gravel Slub Knit Tank, but it wasn't free shipping; the shipping was $7.72

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

Nothing yet. My wish list is unavailable. I’ve looked at Belle and LoGo items and those items do not have free shipping. Does anyone know what *some exclusions apply means? I tried to find the fine print of what brands don’t have free shipping but couldn’t find it.
Respected Contributor

Garment measurements are gone on several items I looked at so decided I’m finished for the day. Inquiring mind wonders if this was planned to keep volume down for the warehouses.
Honored Contributor

Nothing and no plans to do so.  I've ordered many items from Macy's, Amazon, the Naturalizer website, where I ALWAYS can get free shipping.  

Trusted Contributor

Yesterday HSN had free shipping and I had no problems placing my 3 orders.  Just saying. 

Yesterday there wasn't a regional outtage either.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/30/tech/internet-outage-cloudflare/index.html

Respected Contributor

Nothing yet. Like other posters, my saved items and wish lists are not available.  And I've tried several times. I also placed a large order from HSN yesterday with no problem.  

Frequent Contributor

I couldn't order this morning, but finally was able to do so this afternoon. However, when I wanted to switch the easy pay to single pay, I wasn't able to. After trying many times, I did get the single payment method. After I placed my order, it seems everything is down again. If this continues like this for the rest of the day, then I think that QVC should extend the Free Shipping offer into tomorrow, as well. They will lose many orders and customers if their customers just give up.

Valued Contributor

@maximillion I had same issue but after several trys was scare it would mess up completely.I went ahead with easy pay.Figure I can always go in & pay in full later.
Hope you get your good stuff soon.