Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@cubagal  I placed an order on 8-11 and decided to order another of the same item number on 8-13 and as of today, 8-14 both are still 'in process' but both have the same EDD.  Now, the EDD thing is what irritates me.  How can that be when there is that time between the orders and yet have the same EDD? 

I've shopped here for more than twenty years so I know how it's supposed to work  but isn't working anymore, for me anyway.  I have to find a new place to shop.

You do know what the "E" in EDD stands for and means, right?

The "E" in EDD  stands for "Estimated" and is a verb, and means to calculate approximately.

It's not a "Guaranteed-to-be-there" date, otherwise, they would call it a GDD.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered a pair of Hot in Hollywood jeans on Aug. 7th and they just shipped Aug. 12th. I'm not in a big hurry so I don't really mind the wait. But still...that's a pretty long time to be in processing.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

I track on the carrier's website, not QVC.  The lag between the carrier and QVC is days off.

If it's shipping UPS, I track it on UPS.com.  If it's shipping USPS, I track it on USPS.com.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

My orders seem to say they are in process for along time, but then I get them really fast, so it seems like there is a disconnect with the tracking info. 

@QVCkitty1 I think so too. I do feel items are, overall, taking longer to arrive, though not across the board, as some orders are arriving quickly. I also think that often when an order is still saying 'in process' it has actually already shipped.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@cubagal wrote:

...  The old saying   TOO BIG FOR YOUR BRITCHES might refer to QVC at this time....

@cubagal

No surprise there...chances are they depended on their "click here" measurements!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~